Author: polaris1120

The wife and the mother-in-law? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-28 09:57:18 |Display all floors
Who can stay alive longer with ?
ha,it's funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 10:17:33 |Display all floors

treat your mother-in-law likes your mother

As a wife, I think the best way to handle the relationship between wife and mother-in-law is to see the parents-in-law weekly and to do something for them, say something makes them happy. Their healthy is the best.  Never live with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 10:51:27 |Display all floors

the wife and the mother-in-law

More and more copules don`t like stay with their parents-in-law, because of the different style of life.so that will make lots of unconvenient. but in my oppions I think if you treat their as your real parents, you will get along well with them. I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 13:14:36 |Display all floors

Reply #10 Daisy19840211's post

Good people can't live happy together. The gap which casued the problem is still exist, maybe you can bear the inconvenience one
day but can you bear it all you life.  some way you may was unable to bear it any more.The problem is exist, you can treat them
as your real parents, but I am sure you will put up with them someday. The only relution is what breezeyao said Never live with
them. In fact, Distance brings about beauty. If they have not seen you for a long time, they will miss you a lot and treat you as a
visitant.A lot of my friend chose a husband, they chose one,whose family has two apartment. Bad relationship between you and
their parents will hurt you and you sweetheart's feeling very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 13:16:22 |Display all floors

Reply #9 breezeyao's post

This is a good idea.I agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 14:10:49 |Display all floors
i think to slove this problem must let both sides, the wife and mother-in-law to know each other first. because
they from different famlies, they have different family concept, different culture education, and even their
ways of dealing with problems are different, if they don't know each other first but living together, there must
be many troubles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 14:38:57 |Display all floors
I loved my beloveds mother, even though we weren't married, and she loves me too. I dread having to choose another partner because I doubt I'd find another great mom in law like that!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.