Author: RioTinto

Why I like Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-3 18:47:54 |Display all floors

Complex debate

Liking a person for what ever reason is all to do with personal preference and no one can change that.

Here are some examples:

White guy like Chinese girls.

- He is introduced to a White girl who is smart, great body, awesome looks and they get on really well.
- He rejects her because he likes Chinese girls.

- He is introduced to a Indian girl who is rich, successful and has a heart of Gold.

- He is introduced to a Black girl who is very talented and loves him so much and he also has feeling for her.

This is just an example that can be used for any race or culture, not just Chinese and White.

The chances are that this person will reject anything that is good from other cultures and keep to his own preference.
Also he is willing to accept an average Chinese girl rather than someone that he can grow with.
(When I say average Chinese girl I'm not being insulting I'm just meaning that he will accept any girl that is Chinese)

I've seen and heard it many times and these people have the right to choose who they spend the rest of their life with.
Its not for us to judge them, even if how they select their partners sounds wrong or narrow minded.

They have the same rights to only choose someone outside of their race as someone who only chooses to date within their race.

Live at let live :-)
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 20:16:56 |Display all floors

Love....

has no religion or race.......that's for sure!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2009-9-22 04:16:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2009-8-31 10:30

so you just go and find a rich chinese girl.you should change the title of your thread," i like rich chinese girls" . poor guy

Like you Joanne. I started reading this got to here got bored with all the garbage Rio Tinto is coming out with. Nice to read what you say though Joanne, at least you make sense

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 12:14:12 |Display all floors
. . . . girlz, girlz, girlz, girlz, girlz . . . . . . eye luv'em all. Especially "feral yeti girlz!!!  
bvdd151.jpg
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-22 12:21:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-9-22 12:14
. . . . girlz, girlz, girlz, girlz, girlz . . . . . . eye luv'em all. Especially "feral yeti girlz!!!  

. . . "feral yeti girlz"? they r the cutest   but also the wildest    . . . . hmmmmm . . . eye wanna yeti girl . . NOW!!!

[ Last edited by canada_man at 2009-9-22 12:23 PM ]
Feral Girl.jpg
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-24 16:20:18 |Display all floors
ow my Chinese girlfriend said something a month or so ago that sounded like she is proud for being with me just because I am white.

Now what am I to think about that? I almost broke up with her and no matter how much I think about it's just too hard to forget it. I don't want a girl to date me just, because I am white. And if some girls so willingly throw themselves at white men, then please, stay away from me.

if i were u,i have the same feeling as u.i think what she said just kind of insult.
moreover, u not luck meet that kind of girl,even i don't understand y she have that idea in brain.

i agree with u that the girl who love u should be love ur personality-she discover ur glitterrrrrrrrrrrr
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-26 20:17:05 |Display all floors
Agreed

I not only love chinese girls but also the culture, tradition and movies of china, the color red & yellow combination
Love begets love

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.