Author: RioTinto

Why I like Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-2 13:03:14 |Display all floors

Hi .

Hello.RioTinto !!

Where are you come from ?and where are you now ?

You also dealing with chinese supplier or not ? so you will know chinese girl ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 17:19:25 |Display all floors

Who come from foreign country in this forum ,i am chinese !

Who come from foreign country in this forum ,i am chinese !

I didn't know why you have so many mind of chinese girl .

If you want to marry with an rich chinese girl ,the chance is so small .as in china ,Just seldom chinese is rich .

If chinese girl can study in foreign country ,that show that your home is rich ,as an common chinese girl or man ,it is no easy to study at foreign country ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 03:46:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2009-8-30 21:48

Joanna why do you date a man much older than you? He treats you like a princess because he is in denial of his age. Dont be fooled by these old men. They want a trophy and that is all. Find someone your own age so you can grow old together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 10:33:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterd at 2009-9-3 03:46

Joanna why do you date a man much older than you? He treats you like a princess because he is in denial of his age. Dont be fooled by these old men. They want a trophy and that is all. Find someo ...

you are absolutely right,the prb is not so that easy to find the right person,furthermore, most of men like my age already got married,so it makes more diffcult.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 13:38:33 |Display all floors
Liked ur post ur simply expressing "y u like Chinese girls" . . . coooool. I enjoyed reading the threads. My curiosity wants me to know, "y do Chinese girls like Chinese guys"? I will post that. I want to hear some sincere answers. Stay "posted", Rio Tinto . . . :)  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 16:23:33 |Display all floors
I met my Chinese wife in New Zealand 6 years ago at university and we now have a very successful business here in China and we both love it here. She is the most honest and caring woman I have ever met plus her beauty helps too!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 16:48:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-9-1 03:14

There is really no need for you to be so hostile. If you have some criticism you can speak it out in a constructive way.

I stated I prefer wealthy classy girls and didn't really go into that ...

are u writing from your jail now

as u are one of the four caught in RIO's spying cheating case

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.