Author: RioTinto

Why I like Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-31 10:30:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-31 01:07
Someone said something about me picking wealthy Chinese girls. Yes, it is in my opening post. The reason why I specifically mentioned that is because my experience with Chinese girls is, the poorer ...

so you just go and find a rich chinese girl.you should change the title of your thread," i like rich chinese girls" . poor guy
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-1 03:14:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-1 03:35:00 |Display all floors

man, you make me droolin allover the keyboard...

Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-25 16:34
This post is not just to heap praise on Chinese girls. It's also not to complement girls enough till they contact me for relationships. I just want to say what I personally like and dislike about C ...

i just cant handle it with the magnitude bigger than hurricane danny  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-1 11:30:25 |Display all floors

lets be honest=)

RioTinto, dont take their replies too personal...english is not their first language for most here, it will be hard for them to give u a constructive reply. Should give them credits and be thankful that they are even trying to use english to reply u=)

Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-26 22:44

I was so mesmerized and caught up in the moment that I forgot all the bad things. Anyways, there are quite a few things I quite dislike, even hate, about Chinese girls.

The one thing I pro ...

I know where you are coming from, you seem to be going through what I’ve been through 4 years ago. Well unfortunately (or fortunately), white man always have an easier time to finding dates here then back home. The Chinese have been taught that the white man’s world is always better, and atm is still true as China is still consider as a second world country. Also, In ad vestment, movies, books etc  white man's images have always been portrait  as the most attractive; while the Asian are evil with unattractive traits.. ..
They still worship whites, thinking the whites are more superior (but not so much as before). Lots foreigners are taking advantage of this in the dating scene in China. Let’s be honest, I know a lot of foreigners whom have challenges in dating back home, have a much easier time finding dates with Chinese girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-1 11:32:50 |Display all floors
Love is not based on conditions---God never expect this to come. No matter what colors people have on their face,it's their hearts that tell others who they are. I'll never accept to stay with someone just because we look good together,but not communicate well in the heart. Marriage is God-given.
I am so proud of being a Chinese girl,and love being who I am. But it's not because that I am well-educated,I am beautiful...The reason is just simply I know who I am, and why I am here in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-1 11:49:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-9-1 03:14

There is really no need for you to be so hostile. If you have some criticism you can speak it out in a constructive way.

I stated I prefer wealthy classy girls and didn't really go into that ...

There is really no need for me to be so hostile to you coz you are just a stranger for me.i am not so that aggressive. i just make a conclusion according to your words,that's all. if you would like me to make a constructive way,so please put your thread in constructive way first.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-2 00:55:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hankit at 2009-9-1 11:30
The Chinese have been taught that the white man’s world is always better, and atm is still true as China is still consider as a second world country. Also, In ad vestment, movies, books etc  white man's images have always been portrait  as the most attractive; while the Asian are evil with unattractive traits.. ..

Are you saying that Chinese movies (within the last 10 years) are doing that too or just some old Hollywood's movies?      :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.