Author: RioTinto

Why I like Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-29 15:29:16 |Display all floors

There are many girls like that in Asia

Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-29 03:27

The problem is not the general view of Chinese girls. I told you that I come into a relationship with good faith. In simpler terms, we are together because I believe she loves me for my uniqu ...

The kind of girl you describe here is typical of many such girls in Asia. These kind of girls are found in China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Indonesia, ...etc. There is a term for such girls and it is called "pinkerton syndrome". I believe the media, society, upbringing, and other contributing factors play a part to mould their thoughts in this manner. These girls may be well-educated or just finished elementary school and they can be found in all levels of society. Usually there is no "cure" for such a "disease" so live and let be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-29 17:53:33 |Display all floors

interesting

The problem is not the general view of Chinese girls. I told you that I come into a relationship with good faith. In simpler terms, we are together because I believe she loves me for my uniqueness, not my ability to be white. ...

ability to be white, hmmmmmmmm

since how long a race is an ability?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-29 18:58:10 |Display all floors
So, from the OP we know he enjoys wealth, classy Chinese girls. From the rest we know he doesn't like people liking him being White. Strange thread. Best way to settle it with your girlfriend is to talk to her about it, not us. And the rich, classy preference you put on you liking of Chinese girls is quite distasteful. Going after this girl gets you a gold digger, who usually assumes white=rich. Not many Chinese girls fall into this category.

Move around China a bit before you label the new rich offspring as Chinese girls. You will find people who are actually people in other places. Not all Chinese girls fall over white guys...usually prostitutes, those who are married and want to have fun, those who just want to play, and money lovers. Not a typical cross section of the female population of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-30 06:36:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huaqiao at 2009-8-29 15:29

The kind of girl you describe here is typical of many such girls in Asia. These kind of girls are found in China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Indonesia, . ...

If he does not like such girls

He can look for his "type" somewhere else

The world is big

The logic is very simple

If you don't like snow

Don't come to Ontario in the winter

Go to Florida

Complaining about the snow in Ontario is not going to change the fact that there is snow in Ontario!        :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-30 21:40:10 |Display all floors

The problem is not the general view of Chinese girls. I told you that I come into a relationship with good faith. In simpler terms, we are together because I believe she loves me for my uniqu ...

i am sure you made a mistake about my words. I said i would like to have mixed babies,so it's just  a " preference " ,but it does not mean i consider it as the 1st condition to date a guy,the most important thing is about both chemist and physical,it will not be called love if it's lack one of them.so that's why i say it's really so hard to find it out,maybe it will take the rest of your whole life,i hope it will not happen to me.

one more thing is i hate foreigners say chinese girls are cheap,they might wonder what  the motives of chinese girls are?visa,money?mixed babies?i wonder if you cant feel your girl's feelings,emotings with  your heart instead of doubting ?

[ Last edited by joanna_he at 2009-8-30 09:45 PM ]
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-30 21:48:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-8-29 04:50

In your case

You have your  "good faith" mixed with the wrong expectation

Obviously your key does not match the lock

Go and find another lock that would match your key

Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-31 01:07:48 |Display all floors

A quick reply

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.