Author: RioTinto

Why I like Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-27 16:41:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2009-8-27 10:46

maybe you are right. there is a standard for everyone, even if you are not aware of it or you dont admit it. but anyway,there is one thing for sure. we all want to find a true love,but it's not ...

One thing we have to remember is that true love is subjected to the person doing the loving.
As shallow as it sounds, people will find qualities in someone that will make them love that person.

Some examples:

1) A girl can fall in love because her guy is talented in playing a musical instrument.  
2) A girl can fall in Love with a guy because he has money and will look after her.
3) A girl can fall in Love with a guy because he reminds her of her Father.
4) A guy can fall in Love with a girl because her nationality and the way she looks.
5) A guy can fall in Love with a girl because she doesn't give them a headache and understands him.

All these reasons are different but at the same time making each respective person happy and giving them a reason to love someone.

We all have different standard and choices.

So if someone loves Chinese girls because of whatever reason............ go ahead
So if someone loves money and wants to marry a rich person let them....

Sometimes the fairy tale of love or the ideal vision of love does not reside in everyones heart.
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 16:57:19 |Display all floors
You are very lucky because you met one good chinese girl. In fact, many chinese girls look for the white as their BF because of other purpose, such as vanity, immigrant and so on. So if you met a  good girl, please cherish her and dont hurt her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 23:04:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Selina_moon at 2009-8-27 04:57 PM
You are very lucky because you met one good chinese girl. In fact, many chinese girls look for the white as their BF because of other purpose, such as vanity, immigrant and so on. So if you met a   ...

I have to agree with this. I've been hit on so much since I've been here and it's always by those girls, that I can easily tell, just want my money or a way out. It's unfortunate. Believe me when I say this, the good girls in China will make you fight for her. She won't give in that easy but she'll be a keeper.

I do have a question for Chinese ladies out there though. One of the things that gets me worried about dating Chinese girls is that I KNOW I won't say in China long term. I love China though, will definitely stay for 2 years or so but than definitely go back home. When you date a foreigner, are you ever under the impression that he'll most likely stay in China with you, or do you look at it more like "it means I'll have to leave"...and this is to the girls who aren't money grubbing bitches!

And for the rest of you, I can easily get a lot of " Well I think" but I'm asking the ladies out there because they more know hehe. I've come up with different perspectives myself and would love the perspective from the actual thing I"m making my hypothesis about. So ladies, please fire away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 23:59:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ichiban at 2009-8-27 16:41

One thing we have to remember is that true love is subjected to the person doing the loving.
As shallow as it sounds, people will find qualities in someone that will make them love that person ...

I agree

Every heart understands love differently

It is the freedom to love that we value most

As long as the key matches the lock

Let it be

And let every individual baths in the shower of love (of his/her choice)          :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-28 21:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anegron at 2009-8-27 23:04

I have to agree with this. I've been hit on so much since I've been here and it's always by those girls, that I can easily tell, just want my money or a way out. It's unfortunate. Believe me wh ...

When you date a foreigner, are you ever under the impression that he'll most likely stay in China with you, or do you look at it more like "it means I'll have to leave"
Well, I happened to talk about something like this with my girl friends. They are mostly the only children in their families. (One-child policy was strict in my
generation) Most of them said they don't want to leave their families for foreign countries but it would be Ok to stay there for some time. Of course, we talked about serious relationships. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-29 03:27:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-29 04:50:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-29 03:27

The problem is not the general view of Chinese girls. I told you that I come into a relationship with good faith. In simpler terms, we are together because I believe she loves me for my uniqu ...

In your case

You have your  "good faith" mixed with the wrong expectation

Obviously your key does not match the lock

Go and find another lock that would match your key

Locks are locks

They would not change for your key

There are plenty of keys waiting for those locks

And they will click for sure

For you

You got to find the right lock who would only love your "uniqueness"

By the way, even being white can be very unique!

As you pointed out

Whites are everywhere

It is possible that your "uniqueness" could eventually turn out to be fairly common too!        :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.