Views: 31455|Replies: 66

Why I like Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-26 05:34:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-26 06:17:56 |Display all floors
Some are pretty some not so pretty and its the same anywhere else in the world-any race any colour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-26 10:26:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-26 05:34
This post is not just to heap praise on Chinese girls. It's also not to complement girls enough till they contact me for relationships. I just want to say what I personally like and dislike about C ...

you just talk about things you like about chinese girls,what about things negtive?
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-26 22:44:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 01:42:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-26 22:44

I was so mesmerized and caught up in the moment that I forgot all the bad things. Anyways, there are quite a few things I quite dislike, even hate, about Chinese girls.

The one thing I pro ...

you are probobly right. but I have same attitude to white men. they just want to find chinese girls to have fun, not so serious,they like to f**k around and no responsibility,so that's why it happend,maybe both of them are cheap? i am not young, not old yet. not cheap,well-educated,i date a french guy who is much older than me  even though i know we have no future, u might wonder why i stay with him? coz he treats me like a princess, for me, the relationship is not just about physical,but also chemist, i never find a guy like him,he is very kind,caring .so that's why i am with him for 2 years.but  sometimes i feel uncomfortable coz ppl look at me weirdly ,maybe they think i am a girl for substance.to be honest, he is not rich at all, but i dont care, just feel so sad,coz ppl (chinese and western guys) have a gerneral impression on chinese girl. i would like to have mixed babies,they are really so cute.but i am scared away when i think about the gernearl pictures of western guys.so same feeling like your opinon about chinese girls.it's true but really diffcult to change it.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 03:19:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by RioTinto at 2009-8-26 22:44

"Now my Chinese girlfriend said something a month or so ago that sounded like she is proud for being with me just because I am white."

Would you consider that as freedom of choice?

Is it OK for

Chinese to choose their "friends" base on

Skin color

Eye color

Body height

Body weight

Ethnicity

Love

Interest

Personality

Family background

Wealth

Intelligence

Health

Etc.....?

Or do Chinese people have to follow some sort of  "universal" standards....like love, wealth, health, etc...?

Anything wrong in choosing what they like?        :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 10:46:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2009-8-27 03:19

Would you consider that as freedom of choice?

Is it OK for

Chinese to choose their "friends" base on

Skin color

Eye color

Body height

Body weight

Ethnicit ...

maybe you are right. there is a standard for everyone, even if you are not aware of it or you dont admit it. but anyway,there is one thing for sure. we all want to find a true love,but it's not so easy,maybe it will take whole your life to find it out.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.