Views: 5801|Replies: 3

How did you spend your last weekend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-24 11:46:27 |Display all floors
I spent my last weekend like this :
   Went out shopping with my son , becasue the school holiday will soon be over. And my son is taller than before, many of his clothing are shorter now. So I bought new T-shirts for him. On the shopping mall, many franchised stores are on sales, for explme, A Baleno's T-shirts is only sold by 25 RMB now.
    A 3D pictures display was held in metropolitan, lots of families and their members took photoes before the 3D pictures. In front of the 3D picture , there was a round and special mirror, through the mirror, the pictur of waterfall looks real !    It is said that it was a  germany painter made this 3D picture display show.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-24 17:33:51 |Display all floors
it's too hot these, I'm not dare to go out...so I just stayed in dorm...watching TV...a short sleep....boring...
Happiness is just as fragile as glass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-25 11:47:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snowtaro at 2009-8-24 17:33
it's too hot these, I'm not dare to go out...so I just stayed in dorm...watching TV...a short sleep....boring...

Which city are you in now ? In fact , I am in Chongqing city, China. Last weekend, it was very hot too. But when I and my son went on shopping, we forgot that. And in the department stores, air conditioners can make us cool, he he

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-3 16:19:14 |Display all floors

The weekend is so short

Everyweek,I only have a day weekend.So I feel a day is so short.About 8.00 Am I wake up then do some housing work,then I go outside to buy some necessary goods.Then cook lunch ,afternoon I have a nap and watch TV.A day is spent just soso.I feel my life  circumstance is narrow I even can't make boy friends.
Like to make friends!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.