Views: 2707|Replies: 3

How long would it take before kissing your GF? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-21 13:07:28 |Display all floors
Sorry for my lousy English... but I really have a question for any of you who had the experience before...

I met her only once (3 days ago), and we two have feelings for each other, and I have not even touched any part of her body though she didnt seem to care on the surface....

Tomorrow will be the 2nd time we meet and I decide to push our relationship a little deeper, "HOW ABOUT KISSING HER?"

If it was a hug or something, it is no big deal...

What if it is kissing??? something I think could only happen between two who deeply fell in love.....( I mean  a relationship lasting at least 2 months plus......)

I am worried about it that a sudden kissing from me would give her a bad impression (she may think .....we have only met twice and how could he treat love so carelessly? I might as well break up with him ASAP)

Girls in my town are kinda traditional and may (have a great chance) treat an early kissing as an disrespect for her..... YOU KNOW , LOVE TAKES TIME...

So... I am just curious, How to behave myself properly in 2nd date in order to firm up our relationship?????

MANY MANY THX IN ADVANCE

时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-21 13:47:47 |Display all floors
in my opinion, if you like her very much, you can try hug her gentlely next time when you meet next time, if she don't revolt, then i suggest you many kiss her next next time, but first time kiss her forehead is better. that is to say you respect her!
only my suggestion, hope can help to you! the most important thing is you should observe her feeling, and polite to her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-21 20:35:02 |Display all floors
Yeah, maybe a hug at the end, before you part.  The second time meeting is probably too early for much else.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-21 22:31:25 |Display all floors
The problem with this question is that most of us come from different cultural backgrounds and what is acceptable is some societies may not be acceptable in others.

Where i come from making out in the first date is the most common, as it´s making out with strangers or friends or aquaintes of the opposite sex,

but that would be considered extremely inapropiate in many countries.

[ Last edited by Aleh1811 at 2009-8-21 11:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.