Author: Janice1214

Are you satisfied with your boss? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-19 16:55:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by comeisgone at 2009-8-19 16:46
i am lucky, my boss is kind and nice.

but always should remember boss is boss. friend is friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 16:56:49 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Janice1214's post

She's a b!tch who allowed herself to skip work but not you, which is so unfair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 17:22:50 |Display all floors

just keep her as a colleague

it is much difficult to make friend with some colleague than other people, especially for your manager.
we must understand the difference between colleague and friend, sometime we can't say all what we want to say when we face the colleagues,  I have same experience just like you, my manager require absolute obendience in his subconsciousness but he won't  speak out. I am also confuse about it at first. Of course, I can't do that just like his willing. So I just do what I shall do, regardless of his extra requirement. now he also changed his method....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 18:10:00 |Display all floors
obviously you have learned much from these experiences , and get to know the difference between boss and friend, or work and life ,although i don't thinks your manager has do sth wrong to you ,because she is your leader ,and has the right to demand you to obey the rules of company  although it's she that ruin the rules continuously, i have to say that i dislike this kind of women with such a personality, as you said , a snobbish vain women,

[ Last edited by ugvjtyq at 2009-8-19 06:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-20 09:01:48 |Display all floors
you know why? caus you both are female. if you are different gender, that wil be much more harmonious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-20 09:06:34 |Display all floors

I disagree.....

Originally posted by codysung at 2009-8-20 09:01
you know why? caus you both are female. if you are different gender, that wil be much more harmonious

The reason is because, like many other staff memebers in many companies, they think that if the befriend the managers or leaders, they might get a better working condition or even a promotion (which saddly is true in some cases!).

I prefer to think that the job of my leaders is to run the business and mine is to make it grow as big and healthy as possible. I have a good relation with the memebers of the board and president.........but I certainly don't buy them chocolates every week! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-20 11:24:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ugvjtyq at 2009-8-19 18:10
obviously you have learned much from these experiences , and get to know the difference between boss and friend, or work and life ,although i don't thinks your manager has do sth wrong to you ,beca ...

She always tell you the date of her birthday, looks very afraid that   you will foget to send the gift to her someday.

But never remember when is the other's birthday.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.