Author: Janice1214

Are you satisfied with your boss? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-19 16:06:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nancytime at 2009-8-19 15:48
In my apinion, in the unversity ,you can refused to do something because you only the one like others.
but in the company,you are not the person in natural ,you should listen the suggestion who ha ...

it is really differences between university and society.

You can not do yourself some times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 16:10:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by will2008 at 2009-8-19 15:39

what U said makes much sense . lol

U know what , I'm really wondering what kind of the company is .
Just  two employees ?! one is manager ,why not U are the deputy  manager ?!

Interesting?

If you are the boss and just want employ 2 person, one has over 10 years experiences and the other is graduate, which one you will choose to be the manager?

easy to answer, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 16:12:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mandyding at 2009-8-19 13:28
well ,if the boss is woman ,it is hard to communicate with for woman always think of things complicate and cautious.

I don't think there exists so big difference between a female boss and a male one.
Bosses are all very hard to treat with.
still a long way to strive...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 16:15:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chivalry at 2009-8-19 10:35

That sound interesting!
One company only two people and one is manager !
I guess if youare woman she just can't accept you are more beautiful than her,and if you are man,she just
angry about ...

Maybe she was abused by her former manager, and now she has the righ to do the same thing on the others, but unfortunatelly , the oters is me now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 16:17:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tying5 at 2009-8-19 16:12

I don't think there exists so big difference between a female boss and a male one.
Bosses are all very hard to treat with.

Agree......

But do you think we can regard the manager as boss?

I think manager is differ from Boss.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 16:41:45 |Display all floors
Many of you have failed to mention that the boss, manager, person above you, is a person. Each boss is different and it is up to your people skills to gauge where this person is. I have had nice bosses (we could talk openly about anything) and crappy bosses (not working there and wasn't shy to say f off an walk away). The point is only you can gauge your boss as no one else here knows her.

In English usually manager and boss are used interchangeably. If you want to say laoban you say owner. Unless you normally answer to them you wouldn't call them boss. If you answer to one person but others are managers call the person you answer to your boss and the others managers. That is my view and how I use the language.  

If you are unhappy with your job then you should find another. You could try to work it out. Be honest, apologize, and explain that you want the working environment to be good between the two of you. If she cannot accept it then you need to leave. I had a very bad workplace before (UPS) when I left my manager told me I would never get my last paycheck. I told her she was a b***ch. She made sure my check wasn't sent. I just called the HR department, and wala had my check sent as well as a detailed complaint against her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-19 16:46:58 |Display all floors
i am lucky, my boss is kind and nice.

but always should remember boss is boss. friend is friend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.