Author: manoj10

Most beautiful girls in Asia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-17 00:32:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2009-8-16 20:19

Caucasians includes most of central Asia, you know mixed race near Caucasus region.

Yes, Caucasus is so mixed Some Armenians said they ki lled their own soldiers in NK war. Some of us did same thing to our soldiers. We look like Armenians, Georgians and etc. Most of our looks like Indian too, some of them are really beautiful But they have mixed ethnicity with Azeri-Gypsy (Banjara)... Their religion is Islam. They say left their religions centuries ago. But it's good that they kept their looks. I mean they look like Indians however they left India centuries ago. Indian people learns Azeri language often than other nations (it's my experience, I talked to them, I knew that they are Indian after their confession )

P.S.: We really love Indian people. :) Classic Indian movies are famous in Azerbaijan. Most famous one is "Zita and Gita"... Sorry I don't know how is written in English..
Libertas inaestimabilis res est ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 00:37:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shirvanshah at 2009-8-17 00:32

Yes, Caucasus is so mixed Some Armenians said they ki lled their own soldiers in NK war. Some of us did same thing to our soldiers. We look like Armenians, Georgians and etc. Most of our looks ...

Cool Shirvanshah. There are too many races in Caucasus, so there is no way that I can include them all, so I classified them under general category. I know many parts of Central Asia are of ethnic Indian orgins. And that makes us brothers and sisters, we all have the same orgin.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 00:38:31 |Display all floors

Korean girls

11.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 00:39:06 |Display all floors

Korean girls

12.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 00:48:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shirvanshah at 2009-8-17 00:32

Yes, Caucasus is so mixed Some Armenians said they ki lled their own soldiers in NK war. Some of us did same thing to our soldiers. We look like Armenians, Georgians and etc. Most of our looks ...

Its good to see Indian movies are making impression around the world :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 01:01:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2009-8-16 20:48

Its good to see Indian movies are making impression around the world :)

We love Raj Kapoor. He is the first Indian movie star to visit Azerbaijan.
Libertas inaestimabilis res est ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 01:03:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shirvanshah at 2009-8-17 01:01

We love Raj Kapoor. He is the first Indian movie star to visit Azerbaijan.

That is long time ago I think. Those days are too old shirvanshah. Anyway there are countless stars in Indian film industry when considered as a whole.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.