Views: 19463|Replies: 42

Can we change our personality? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-15 16:15:04 |Display all floors
I am a very careless girl and often hurt myself. Like today, I cut my fingers by a knife by mistake. It was a  deep wound and hurts so badly. Each time i did stupid things, I would regret  and hope time could go back. I really don't like my this part of my character, and wonders if our personality could be changed. I am already an adult & don't want t this carelessness to carry on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-15 17:02:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bettywj at 2009-8-15 16:15
I am a very careless girl and often hurt myself. Like today, I cut my fingers by a knife by mistake. It was a  deep wound and hurts so badly. Each time i did stupid things, I would regret  and hope ...

Sorry for your deep cut.
That would be nice if you try hard and then fix some old mistakes you made eventually. But don't be upset if you can't do that. Nobody is perfect. Besides, you
might lose some strength or nice traits when you are too careful and try to correct the weakness or shortcomings in your personality. Just be yourself. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-15 18:46:01 |Display all floors
I am a very careless girl and often hurt myself. Like today, I cut my fingers by a knife by mistake. It was a  deep wound and hurts so badly. Each time i did stupid things, I would regret  and hope ...

About five years ago I get cut by knife very often due to carelessness. It will happen like half the time I use a knife.

Luckily, it doesn't happen anymore :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-15 19:17:57 |Display all floors

A fall in a pit, a gain in a wit.

Make a little bit mistake every day, and within 1 year you will harvest not only 365 mistakes, but 365 precious lessons!:)

By then, you will have become more alert and experienced than before. That's just the trail of our growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-15 19:33:25 |Display all floors
Can we change our personality ?    For most people i would say not we all have pre-disposition and this is a very difficult thing to deal with.

Ask an alcoholic, compusive gambler or drug addict.

Best you can do is fight it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-15 22:12:00 |Display all floors
of course we can if we want!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-15 23:51:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desert_Rose at 2009-8-15 22:12
of course we can if we want!

I wish to be more sunny, more easy-going, more natural-mannered, but I CANNOT, I cannot even bring myself to have a try, or to be more exact, I do not know how to do that, so troublesome, always............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.