Views: 4926|Replies: 12

do you play KaiXin farm every day ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-14 11:49:34 |Display all floors
These days , many of my friends  always play on Kaixin .com every day. And one friend told me that she likes steeling others fruits in the Kaixin farm . In order to steel others farm goods, she almost gets up at 5:00 am in the morning. My god , so early ! And she was very happy to do that ! And she said it was very very excited !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 12:03:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by duanmary20 at 2009-8-14 11:49
These days , many of my friends  always play on Kaixin .com every day. And one friend told me that she likes steeling others fruits in the Kaixin farm . In order to steel others farm goods, she alm ...

A great number of people(especially students) are playing Kaixin farm..... As you mentioned, some of my classamates set a alarm clock to wake themselves up to garner some farm foods from others.... Early bird gets fat worm.....

But that game is not fascinating for me....

Have you registered a Kaixin account? Care to share it with me? I may steal some potatoes from you ...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 12:06:06 |Display all floors
These days , many of my friends  always play on Kaixin .com every day. And one friend told me that she likes steeling others fruits in the Kaixin farm . In order to steel others farm goods, she alm ...

However,iam engaged in stealing girls' hearts~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 12:07:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-8-14 12:03

A great number of people(especially students) are playing Kaixin farm..... As you mentioned, some of my classamates set a alarm clock to wake themselves up to garner some farm foods from others ...

your request of sharing games may scare away this little girl poster~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 12:09:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-8-14 12:03

A great number of people(especially students) are playing Kaixin farm..... As you mentioned, some of my classamates set a alarm clock to wake themselves up to garner some farm foods from others ...

I think China needs more games which encourage people to commit crimes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 12:12:43 |Display all floors

Reply #4 1337assassin's post

dejections~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 12:14:51 |Display all floors

I never play it though many of my friends play it nearly every day. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.