Views: 4561|Replies: 6

How is everyone doing? How is life? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-8-14 10:54:25 |Display all floors
Hi guys, Im back lol..
How long ago? 2 months, 3months? ...~_~ can't remember.
I had been very busy with work and moving our office these weeks.... now finally a little more time to check sites, but still in the middle of the project -.-

I see that even the moderator sees many personal attackings now. great...
So anything new that happened here while Im not here?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-14 11:42:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-8-14 10:54
Hi guys, Im back lol..
How long ago? 2 months, 3months? ...~_~ can't remember.
I had been very busy with work and moving our office these weeks.... now finally a little more time to check sites,  ...

Hi,
Welcome back! long time no see! :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-8-14 16:11:55 |Display all floors
:) thanks you're the 1st one. and also the only one....now >.<..

great to be back. anything happened while I was away?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-8-15 16:00:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-8-14 16:11
:) thanks you're the 1st one. and also the only one....now >.<..

great to be back. anything happened while I was away?

Everything is alright. Just one thing, I have become a junior member. See my credits and posts........

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-8-15 23:55:52 |Display all floors
still the old self, old life, a static state of things, though time is advancing, and I am getting older with each dull uninspiring passing day

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-8-17 13:42:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 15-8-2009 16:00

Everything is alright. Just one thing, I have become a junior member. See my credits and posts........


congrats with that :)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-8-19 16:35:16 |Display all floors
I am a new comer. Nice to meet you here. Now I am giving you a reply.
My life is common as usual, not have something espcial , ha ha ha ....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.