Author: flywtihwing

how do you go to work? walk?car?... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-20 20:41:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-9-19 23:27

In many big cities in China, such as Shanghai, Hangzhou etc, local gov has set up many locations in the city zones for free bicycle lease. the user just need apply an electronical card which wi ...

I only knew there are some bicycle serves like this abroad ,i always think that is so fine,
this is my first time hear it happen in china , anyway ,there is no such bike in Xiamen
but what happen if the biycle is broken by user ,
i mean i could return the broken bike to the appointed location and no one knows who did it

[ Last edited by greencoral at 2009-9-20 08:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-20 21:43:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greencoral at 2009-9-20 20:41

I only knew there are some bicycle serves like this abroad ,i always think that is so fine,
this is my first time hear it happen in china , anyway ,there is no such bike in Xiamen
but what h ...

It's true there has been that kind of service in Hangzhou for a long time. As for your question, I have no idea now. I will ask my cousin tomorrow because he
rents the bicycle every day.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-20 21:52:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2009-9-20 20:31

There are 9 million bicycles in Beijing. cannot steal them all, wouldnt have time to, where would you put them anyway. and think about pumping all those tyres up each day,  
Get the bus

good idea. In fact, I don't have a bicycle so I don't have that kind of experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-21 05:05:01 |Display all floors
I used to live in Beijing for more than a month.Then i was practising in a state-owned company.I had to get up early in the morning in case of missing the bus .But now the company equipt a car for me .I drive it to work everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-21 08:34:38 |Display all floors

go to work

the place where i work is not far away from my house .i go to work on foot or by bike every day. if i am tired ,iwill take the bike.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.