Author: flywtihwing

how do you go to work? walk?car?... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-19 20:59:08 |Display all floors

walk sometimes by bike

i am a college student .usually i walk to classroom .if the classroom is far away i will go there by bike .my bike is a seconde hand one
which is fifty yuan .if it's stolen ,i will buy another  one  also is sencond hand one .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 21:04:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2009-8-10 13:09
i am planning to buy a bike.
but it is adviced to buy a second-hand one rather than a new bike.
if you get  new bike, there is a quite high possiblity to be stolen in Beijing

i can't agree more          one of my classmates  bought  a  new  bike  at  the begining of  last semester    after 3 days  it was stole      he  was  very angry  with the thief       he had no  choice  but  to buy  another   bike since  he lived  off campus      To  make  things worse     the  new  bike   has  belonged  to  him for  only 1 day   
poor guy     all his friends  felt   sympathetic  but  could do nothing    so  buying a  secong -hand  bike  is a wise decision    which can reduce the loss  if  it is stole

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 22:04:46 |Display all floors
hi,my dear moderator,your word"tierd",might be the word"tired"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 23:02:34 |Display all floors
by foot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 23:09:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2009-8-10 11:07
i am a young man, a fresh employee,
everyday, i get up ealy to catch up the crowded buses.
sleepy, tierd.

I need ride my bike for 15 minutes then take company shift bus for forty minutes to company every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 23:27:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by moshenggou at 2009-8-10 16:09
But not many people register their bikes here. I have had many bikes stolen (in the US). My current bike in the US (left it with a friend) never got taken. I love that bike, and it is registered. I ...

In many big cities in China, such as Shanghai, Hangzhou etc, local gov has set up many locations in the city zones for free bicycle lease. the user just need apply an electronical card which will copy your basic personal info including name, ID number, house address etc... it is required that the user must lock the bick at the appointed location within 2 hours. if the user give the bike back within 2 hours but beyond 4 hours, gov will reduct him/her credit record. if your credit record falls below the level of zero, your card will be taken back compulsively. also the bike is installed the GPS function and no need worry it will be stolen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-19 23:35:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-8-10 18:38

Never had I have such a problem.My work and my house have always been in the same building.
It has got advantages because I saqve time and energy nut on the other hand it is easy for people ro f ...

admire you very much.

actually, although my house is far away from my office, i must be stand by picking up my cell phone calling in for any company emergency for 24 hrs every day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.