Author: zhoupu

Pretty naked neighbor bothers old couple [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-3 11:00:22 |Display all floors
Was it the old couple who complained or really just the wife..... while her husband stayed home to clean the windows .
-------------
To answer your question though:
I have seen similar incidents:
1) Girl driving topless in a convertable BMW, saw her a few different times on the highway.
2) Girls "flashed" me when I was in the military.

Never bothered me, but the first could have easily caused a car accident with some drivers.

If I had a neighbor like that....... it wouldn't bother me in the least, but I'm single :).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 11:01:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-8-3 10:47

What's so healthy about being naked?  

what is unhealthy about it?  your skin is designed to be naked, not to have to have fabric covering it at all times.  It is designed to breathe and be unhampered by the wieght and elastic of clothing.
In addition it is mentally healthy to be comfortable with your own body, however it looks, without the need to cover it up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 11:10:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-8-3 11:01

what is unhealthy about it?  your skin is designed to be naked, not to have to have fabric covering it at all times.  It is designed to breathe and be unhampered by the wieght and elastic of cl ...

Yes, that was before the fall of man.

But after the first sin, we are psychologically unable to cope without wearing anything in public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 11:11:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-8-3 11:01

what is unhealthy about it?  your skin is designed to be naked, not to have to have fabric covering it at all times.  It is designed to breathe and be unhampered by the wieght and elastic of cl ...

Can't believe you sent me a P.M just to tell me you have replied.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 11:13:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-8-3 11:10

But after the first sin, we are psychologically unable to cope without wearing anything in public.

I dont buy into the biblical story of creation any more than i buy into any part of religion.

your own house is not public.  you can be naked in private when you are alone.  but if you cant be naked when you are in your own house and alone how can you ever be comfortable being naked with someone you love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 11:14:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by card-holder at 2009-8-3 10:38
I would like to buy that house from these people who complain.

u bastard son of bitches only do that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 11:15:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-8-3 11:10

O GAYlangs

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.