Author: Crisa chen

How to compete for a satisfying position in a satisfying company? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-3 21:24:09 |Display all floors
I was graduated last year, I had a normal job in a foreign invested company, but I become jobless for  the branch in china will close cause of financial crisis...
I have got a lot interviews recently, but failed every time, either the company is not good or the company think I am not good. I think I failed on the interview. So guys, if you every had a wonderful interview , can you share us some here? Kindly Thanks^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 08:34:40 |Display all floors
I have three yeas experience.now i want to quit my job.i have been serve there two years ,is so long , sometimes i feel boring . and want to find a foreign company to show my ability.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 10:48:33 |Display all floors
In my opinion,what you should do is doing your present job well,There is no shortcut in the work,If you donot have a job now, your urgent target is to find a job,Then you can consider choosing a good job on this base,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 14:05:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Crisa chen at 2009-8-2 13:09
Are you the one who graduated at this special time of financial crisis?
Are you jobless?
Or are you the lucky one who succeed to have a wonderful job?
If that ,can you give us some suggestion o ...

Major depend on ability plus a little good luck,i think.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.