Author: Crisa chen

How to compete for a satisfying position in a satisfying company? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-3 14:36:36 |Display all floors
never search for the satisfying position what ever which company you are working for , company is not a beadhouse , you may have a satisfying position after your hard working , while working would never be satisfying if you have the emotion to be successful ~  

come on , hopes are forever there ~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 15:06:29 |Display all floors
i wonder to

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 15:52:05 |Display all floors
I‘m new graduate and I work at a small manufacturer,I can't say I like this work but for live I can't choose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 15:59:45 |Display all floors
I'm new graduate and I work at a small manufacturer. I don’t like this work but for live I can't choose.
Now I think the young man need more training.
One day he maybe become stronger!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 16:27:27 |Display all floors
This question is just one of the questions I often ask myself.Because I never get the answer to this question ever since my first job.
So now I am a clerk in a small company.please someone who has gotten the essence of the question share it with everyone in the forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 17:19:45 |Display all floors
How to find a satisfying job  in a satisfying company?
If you have prepared very well while you were a student, you will find it not difficult. It all depends on how much effort you have made.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 20:13:47 |Display all floors
haha, we are peers, jobless, job-hunter。。。。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.