Author: jonny556

looking in Manchester for sincere Chinese lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-16 15:07:49 |Display all floors
wth my post got deleted.

anyhow:

St_George please show me which part of my post are racist in nature. why are you so defensive? did i touch a nerve?

as for it takes 2 to tangle so what you are saying is that chinese girls enthusiastically volunteers them self to be ravaged by fat smelly white man boobs and they are delighted to be sold into sexual slavery am i right?
Shanghaiese girl for Shanghaiese boy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-17 08:44:20 |Display all floors

It takes two to tango

That's the idiom -- it takes two to tango -- not "tangle".
And sure, there are lots of enthusiastic Chinese girls who are attracted by $$$ and green cards...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-18 07:12:04 |Display all floors
destorywhite,  if you cant see how those comments are offensive and racist there's no hope for you.

If i  said in public the same thing but replaced the ' white ' with ' black ' over here i would be arrested and
charged.

As for it taking ' two to tango ' this is axiomatic really.    Many younger far-eastern women have come to the UK  and taken older guys for their money then dumped them.

You speak for yourself instead of presuming to speak for ALL Asian women.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.