Author: jonny556

looking in Manchester for sincere Chinese lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-13 13:23:30 |Display all floors
are u looking for a wife or just want to have *** relationship with chinese girls???but if u come to china,many chinese girls will follow you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 03:36:26 |Display all floors
Many western men find attractive qualities in Chinese women who Chinese men find unattractive.

My ex-wife (a Chinese woman) used to say, "American men don't know what a beautiful Chinese woman looks like. And Chinese women don't know what a handsome western man looks like"

I agree. I find many Chinese women attractive who are not considered "beautiful" in China. And my wife married me, a man who western women find average in appearance, at best.

Even though we are no longer married, I still find Asian women extremely attractive. I like Chinese women because they are strong and independent. They expect to be treated with respect and dignity, which adds to their inner beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-14 05:05:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greydragon at 2009-8-14 03:36
Many western men find attractive qualities in Chinese women who Chinese men find unattractive.

For some reason, western girls hate me.

But Chinese girls don't fret to compliment me.

I guess White girls are just arrogant bitches.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-16 00:33:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greydragon at 2009-8-14 03:36

My ex-wife (a Chinese woman) used to say, "American men don't know what a beautiful Chinese w ...

Strong and independent... are you sure all Chinese women are like that?

In every culture you will have women wanting you to treat them like a princess and do everything for them.

Have you heard of the gold digger and the type of women who expects a man to pay for everything, house, car, spending money, house, sorry did I already mention that?

If you are meeting such strong and independent women................... Please point them my way, I'd be happy to introduce myself.
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-16 02:30:45 |Display all floors
Im sure they must be like any other race-all different in personality.  greydragon is offering a stereotype.

Nevertheless there ARE 1000's of Chinese women on a string of dating sites looking to get out of China
with Westerners and so many of them empasise the ' traditional Chinese lady ' thing whatever that is supposed to mean.

It must be at least partly about money and their perceptions of Westerners all being well-off or at least a lot better off than they are.

They do seem to keep their good looks into advanced age if the photo's are to be believed.  I'd put that
down to better than diet us and 99% of the one's ive seen dont drink or smoke/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-16 13:38:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2009-8-3 20:39

this guy is a pervert with an asian fetish

why dont you try the malaysian mail-order bride service, retard

and your english sucks ass

he's probably a trafficker of women from Eastern ...

leetassassin i couldn't agree more. before he traffics you he will jump on the tiny little asian girl ravaged her with his fat hairy smelly white man boobs (probably larger than the asian girl pair)... i wish there is an asianphile watch list so we can put this sad mofo on it
Shanghaiese girl for Shanghaiese boy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-16 14:10:41 |Display all floors
destorywhite,  those comments are offensive and racist.  I very much doubt a REAL traffikker would show
up on a public forum like this for all to see,  they're far too smart for that.

And it takes two to Tango as we say in the West.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.