Author: jonny556

looking in Manchester for sincere Chinese lady [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-3 21:07:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jwbhomer at 2009-8-3 20:56
1337assassin shouldn't be so judgmental. How do we know what the OP's motives are? Lots of western men would like to find an Asian partner. Maybe this guy is sincere, maybe not. But he should try a ...

well, at the risk of offending you, people who ask for "thin asians"  have a body fetish which often translates into an asian fetish, and most likelly stems from his own gross appearance.

AND, he asked for a "Chinese or Aisan girl", what is he braindead?

he is a racist pig without any clue about who Chinese are. how can he possibly expect to maarry a Chinese girl when he really can't even tell the difference between a Thai Girl and a Chinee girl?

he is a pervert. a pervert who wants an "asian girl"

thats like putting up an advert for "caucasion girl"

asking for "Swedish or Caucasion"

only a person neglected by those people in their home country would develop such an unhealthy infatuation

he is a perverse psychotic loser with an asian fetish because asian girls actually don't like him in his home country, which is really saying something, because the differences between each and every country in asia and their girls is as profound as each and every country with caucasion girls and the differences between those girls in different countries

what if someone had said  "I want Portuguese, French or Russian or Canadian or Australian women please"

that would translate into "hi, i can't get any of those girls, so here I come to a "caucasion site" to find one of those pretty girls to take home to my country in the middle east or africa"

what kind of a retard would that be?

the same kind as the OP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 22:15:39 |Display all floors

1337 assassin

You made a few points that I agree with, many older men in western countries like younger pretty Asian girls. Sorry Chinese girls if that is their preference? In my experience in traveling and working in China, many Chinese women give so much importance to a western man. I see this all the time, charming western guy with money with a young pretty girl. This makes me a little anger and I'm not even Chinese.
It makes me angry because this guy could be a hundred years old, grey hair a huge belly and no personality, yet he can find a very attractive young Chinese young who will settle for him and all the qualities he does not have. Why would this type of girl be charmed and want to be with this man. She should be with someone near her age with some qualities including being attracted to him or liking this personality. His is why some older western grand dads can look for a younger Chinese girl, because the chances are they will find one.

BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS...... WHO IS TO BLAME....... THE CHINESE GIRL FOR BEING AVAILABLE FOR AN OLD WESTERN GUY OR THE WESTERN GRAND DAD SEARCHING..... YOU DECIDE?

[ Last edited by ichiban at 2009-8-3 10:30 PM ]
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 16:45:38 |Display all floors

lol

awesome................
Truth as always is slightly less palatable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-9 05:15:52 |Display all floors
As distasteful as it might be to moral bigots some people would say that an old Westerners money in exchange for a young fit  girls body is a fair trade-off   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-10 14:31:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovelife!!! at 2009-8-10 14:27
Why there are such people in this forum who call themselves gay or bastard? Are they demented or simply retarded?

I guess both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-10 14:32:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovelife!!! at 2009-8-10 14:23

67bastard and gay_lang, each time before you open your unworthy mouth and try to insult others in English, at least you should make sure other people can understand your poor Chinglish. Try to  ...

Hi,
Is he Chinese since you mentioned "poor Chinglish"?

[ Last edited by amylhz at 2009-8-10 02:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-10 14:40:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2009-8-10 14:32

Hi,
Is he Chinese since you mentioned "poor Chinglish"?

I don't know If he is a Chinese. I just suppose he is. Now on second thought, I think maybe this person isn't a Chinese, he made a lot of errors on purpose, just to disguise himself as a non-native speaker. Thanks for reminding me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.