Author: may_flower

Diary of Aug,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-7 14:41:35 |Display all floors
it's time to update .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-7 15:39:21 |Display all floors
Friday, August 07, 2009
Occupation
At the year of 2000, the factory was established at that year, one worker started to work for this company. He is the one of the founder of the company, he leads the factory from small one to big one, and he worked here for eight years.
He doesn’t have any education, but he has good sense of knowledge in management, he worked for so long but still he got very little payment regardless the factory developed rapidly, so he became dull and resigned last year.
Even he is so experience in management; however, he could not find a job with same payment, not to mention better payment than this company offer to him, and finally he has not choice but to find as labor worker and worked in a small furniture factory. He is pretty bad luck, but at other side, the factory developed while his career shrinks.
Yesterday, I got the list for factory contact list, I found his name is also in the list. As the factory established another workshop lately, he returned back and worked for this factory again after one year of struggles in other factory.
I didn’t know how to describe this kind of occupation, like some occupation. For example, like international trade, if change this job and look for other job. The salary may shrinks and need to start again. The occupation like sales, administration, customer services, procurement etc. are very risky job. Once change the job and need to start again. The occupation like accountant, technician etc, the longer the experience, the higher salary.  
So I am thinking, am I choose the wrong occupation, and I should work for the occupation that the longer I work, the higher salary I get?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-7 15:41:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhangxia833 at 2009-8-6 03:29 PM
in the past years, i experienced failture again and again.but now get better on everyhing.

I like one Chinese song,I remember one lyric is:阳光总在风雨后,请相信有彩虹, and now the rainbow is with you.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-7 15:42:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 67bastard at 2009-8-6 06:38 PM

u gave me yr new sz # la

9632 DL

You know that much, why i don't know....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-7 15:44:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 67bastard at 2009-8-6 06:39 PM

NO. not want as many not sexy or slim

maybe i pm u full #

Sexy, pretty, beautiful, lovely, isn't that all you want?
Come on, show it here, I am sure "pretty voice" come to your phone...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-7 15:55:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yangsam at 2009-8-6 08:40 PM
Dear Little sister

I am seldom inspired by other things ,but today i feel that you are the most greatest young girl in the world after i read your some of daily dairy . you are good and sample  ...

You make me feel shame, my English is just so so, so many mistakes appear in my writing, and I don't know how to improve my spoken English, Now I got college degree and my English still at that level, You should scold at me for my English now.
I always hate Chinese tradition, My parents should not have five children, too much for a family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-7 16:02:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yangsam at 2009-8-6 08:57 PM
Dear Friend
Although i have never seen you before , but i feel that you are one of my best friends , your dairy conten is a reflection for current life .

Now a lot of worker take too heavy burd ...

Hi, Sam:
My English ability doesn't better than you, even my major is commerical English and I need English for my job, I guess your job isn't about English, if yes, you will point out thousands of mistake from my diary and give me a lesson for study.
I agree with you that the burden for the house is terrible, so you can image how big is my difficultes, sometimes I complain about the country management system that lead to the house price so high, but actually I should blame myself for my poor ability and get poor salary.
Check the PM and you will get the response from me.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.