Author: may_flower

Diary of Aug,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-6 15:29:49 |Display all floors

bad experience makes us stronger.

in the past years, i experienced failture again and again.but now get better on everyhing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 18:38:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-8-5 21:11

DL--9632

SZ--????

If you can't decipher those question marks, please don't speak with me...

u gave me yr new sz # la

9632 DL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 18:39:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-8-6 10:13

Can you write your number in full? I am sure many sweeties will call you for....

NO. not want as many not sexy or slim

maybe i pm u full :lol#

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 20:40:06 |Display all floors

Your Dairy inspiring me .

Dear Little sister

I am seldom inspired by other things ,but today i feel that you are the most greatest young girl in the world after i read your some of daily dairy . you are good and sample for per young people . You as old child in your familay , you pay too more for your parents and your brothers ,for your familay . at the same time , i can understand your parents , they oblige you out of middle school when you at 17 years old .
in china , there are too more parents like your parents ask their first child to make money to support or help family to make money ,especiall for gril such you . after all there are too much traditional idea in their body . you are only a students who own middle school education , but your writing english ability over than lot of colleagues ability , if according to your current english ability , i believe that your everying in the future will come true , believe yourself and work it continuly , your future is fully of flowers and bright .

let us make friends ok , i admire your everything .

if you do not mind make friends with me , you can contact me by sfyyxue@126.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 20:57:43 |Display all floors

wish you and your family member are getting rich and rich

Dear Friend
Although i have never seen you before , but i feel that you are one of my best friends , your dairy conten is a reflection for current life .

Now a lot of worker take too heavy burden for housing or life ,especiall in shenzhen . here house price is so surprise in higher price ,especiall sume us ,little common staffs in factory . we do not have no ability to afford to this burden .

in additon , i am very admire your studying spirit , to be honest , i gratucated from colleagues for 10 years ,but my current english ability is far away from your. your studying spirit encourage me and give me a light in forwarding road .

If your time is avaialbe , i would like to invite you to dinner with me to discuss how to further improve oral english . do you give me face ?

thanks a lot for your friend acception in advanced

my name is sam yang , i am working for FCI , One of foreign company .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 21:03:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-8-1 08:53
Saturday, August 01, 2009
New month, new life
I have been rather busy last month; I was thinking many things, for my life, my study, my job etc. I tried hard to study Japanese but with very littl ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-7 14:40:25 |Display all floors
it's time to update .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.