Author: may_flower

Diary of Aug,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-5 21:09:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-8-5 14:59
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Depend on
I am the first child of my family, and I am a daughter, as soon as I finished middle school, my parents asked me out of school and earn money to support the l ...

Share your painstaking experience with her and make her change her mind...:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-5 21:11:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bantopost2wc at 2009-8-5 18:25

my mobile la

aka chk

not TT bank a/c

DL--9632

SZ--????

If you can't decipher those question marks, please don't speak with me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 10:13:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bantopost2wc at 2009-8-5 06:25 PM

my mobile la

aka chk

not TT bank a/c

Can you write your number in full?:lol I am sure many sweeties will call you for....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 10:14:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-8-5 09:09 PM

Share your painstaking experience with her and make her change her mind...:)

I scolded at her fiercely, hope she changes her mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 10:14:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-8-5 09:11 PM

DL--9632

SZ--????

If you can't decipher those question marks, please don't speak with me...

How is your logistics job in SZ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 10:32:27 |Display all floors
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Leadership
Before I don’t think that leadership is also important for one’s career, as well as the career planning, to have a boss in good leadership has a lot, not matter for the present for or for the future. Now I am totally agree with that idea.
The boss wanted to expand the export business and not satisfy with my present achievement, so he wanted to find more export sales, in order to get more order. That has nothing to do with me, so I just keep silence.
He ordered Miss Gang to find one more suitable export sales. Many candidates came for interview. Some are excellent and some are just so so.
I remembered one time a man with four years export experience came for the interview. I heard Miss Gang tested his spoken English, and she asked him to make the export documents for L/C. However, he wasn’t accept for he asked good payment.
I didn’t know how much he asked for, the only result is that he didn’t accept. So as the time goes by, a girl came for the interview and now she became my colleague.
That is nothing special with that girl, she is three years younger than me and she was married, but she doesn’t have any experience for foreign trade. She got married immediately after colleague. I could not understand why she was accepted by Miss Gang, what a funny thing that she lets the excellent one alone and recruited the one with not experience at all.
That is another same matter. One excellent sales operator worked for one month and she was fired by Miss Gang, another one replaced her with not experience and made mistake all the time. Why is that?
Now I know because she is afraid her position in the company, if someone is more capable than her and she may lose her position. But it won’t happen for her special relationship with the boss not matter she is capable or not.
But isn’t a bad thing to work with that kind of leadership? Is a good thing for one personal career?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 11:31:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-8-6 10:14

I scolded at her fiercely, hope she changes her mind.

Try to be patient and list some hurdles of stepping into fierce society... Young girls at their 18 yers' old are full of fantasies and curious about outside world....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.