Author: may_flower

Diary of Aug,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-3 20:07:53 |Display all floors
it is magical that everything is the same as  8 years ago, and thank you, i am struggling for a job..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 07:32:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-8-3 10:59

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 14:21:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ljn987 at 2009-8-3 08:07 PM
it is magical that everything is the same as  8 years ago, and thank you, i am struggling for a job..

You will get a job very soon, my best wishes to you.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 14:21:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 67bastard at 2009-8-4 07:32 AM

What is that number for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-4 14:21:55 |Display all floors
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
America customer
As my previous diary, that I got one America customer who was introduced by the friends of the boss, and he placed two orders, two order mixed as two containers, I arrange and loaded the second order last week and have 20 sets of stool remained in the warehouse due to limited space. This morning, I was informed by his agent in China that send the goods to other factory to mixed the loading, and I realized it is the end of his order.
I thought of the cooperation that we have before, that is many thing I did wrong during the cooperation, I know that many things were out of my control.
First, it is a wrong thing to do that I let the boss’s relation to involve in the cooperation, she doesn’t know about foreign trade. To show her SPECIAL position with the boss, she spoke ill of me in front of the customer. For example, she said:” I am the manager of the sales department, in the future please contact me directly, what Susan has done is not a right thing to do.”
It is the way how she showed that she is in higher position and has more power, but it is meaningless for she doesn’t know how to handle export business, the customer thinks what I unable salesgirl, and he will think about it before place the third order.
The second thing is that I am totally wrong as I quarreled with her in the office, not matter I have business or not business, but I have very little commission, I was so fed up, that means I am not that capable of controlling my personal temper, I need to pay attention to me and not that easy to lose control in the future.
Third, business is business, the market is changing all the time, I should keep myself alert all the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-5 14:59:29 |Display all floors
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Depend on
I am the first child of my family, and I am a daughter, as soon as I finished middle school, my parents asked me out of school and earn money to support the living of the family.
I was only 17 years old at that time, I was out and looked for a job, I worked as labor worker and got very little salary, However, my parents called me and asked for money to support my family constantly, I got very hard time. In order to support the living of my family and myself, I worked so hard and studied so hard just to get more salary.
I helped my family to build a three-floor building, I gave the money to little brothers to get driving license and their living. As the time goes by, I was 26 years old and only at that time I considered about my marriage and it was too late.
I saved money so hard and paid for the deposit for a house two months ago, and I got a heavy loan from the bank, I thought that through my hard-working, my life is getting better than before. But this morning, my sister’s decision shocked me a lot.
Different from I was forced by my parents that out of school and looked for a job to support my family, she is lucky enough that can continue study after middle school, but this morning she told me that she didn’t want to study now, and want to go to my place to look for a job.
I was so angry, I have the heavy burden from the family and I didn’t want to take more burden, I need to move on with my future life instead of always thinking and helping the family. And now she came to me at only 17 years old, not working skill, not high education, what kind of job I look for her? And how is her future will be?
I was so desperate, I don’t want someone to depend on me again, I want my own life back, I can’t always let someone to depend on me. I am the first daughter, but so pity that the salary for my first brother plus my second brother salary is my salary. They get very little salary due to poor education, I don’t have much salary too, but does it mean I should help them more? Why can’t they depend on themselves?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-5 18:25:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-8-4 14:21

What is that number for?

my mobile la

aka chk

not TT bank a/c

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.