Views: 22051|Replies: 98

Diary of Aug,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-8-1 08:53:38 |Display all floors
Saturday, August 01, 2009
New month, new life
I have been rather busy last month; I was thinking many things, for my life, my study, my job etc. I tried hard to study Japanese but with very little process, maybe I should try harder to study. Japanese isn’t like English, so far I can’t write one full sentence without mistake, nobody teach me for it, all I learn it from books, I think as the time goes by, I will do a little better day by day.
That is not special in job, a new export sales girl worked as the same position, she doesn’t have any experience in exporting, as she told me so, however I am not going to teach her for something, I remember that two years ago, I taught a girl how to handle exporting and after she can handle all the issue, she treated me very bad, so I didn’t want that happen again.
However, that is a good thing to have somebody who works as the same position, as I feel the more stress from her, I work harder to get customers and do harder with my job, I think properly because of the heavy loan from the bank, that forces me to go on and work harder than before. As like this, pressure isn’t a bad thing, depends on how we think about it.
Still the business is down, I earn much lesser than last year. Nowadays, very hard to get one order from the customers, as their business are also not good, I hope that next year will be better, I can’t live with that poor salary, as I don’t have money for spending.
Very often I got confused for my life, maybe I take it too seriously; sometimes just treat it as a game maybe better for me to handle everything.
I am going to make some decision this year for my whole life, I hope I am the one in good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-1 15:50:48 |Display all floors
hi,  you are luckier than me , i quitted the previous job  still as an exporting saler and stay unemployment, a boy from a common family  is bearing heavy  pressures because my parents  devoted too much to afford my university, they both are not young, also have to afford me now, i am so  frustrated.  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-2 07:25:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-8-1 08:53
Saturday, August 01, 2009
New month, new life
I have been rather busy last month; I was thinking many things, for my life, my study, my job etc. I tried hard to study Japanese but with very littl ...

i am in xihu now la

new id due to dity mod huange 26x

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-2 09:18:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 67bastard at 2009-8-2 07:25

i am in xihu now la

new id due to dity mod huange 26x

ok la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 10:54:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ljn987 at 2009-8-1 03:50 PM
hi,  you are luckier than me , i quitted the previous job  still as an exporting saler and stay unemployment, a boy from a common family  is bearing heavy  pressures because my parents  devoted too ...

You will get a new job very soon, I am pretty sure, it is a difficult moment, but eveyrthing will be fine tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 10:54:34 |Display all floors
Monday, August 03, 2009
Changes
Years ago, when I was fresh and just out of middle school, I have not knowledge to look for a better job, so I worked as labor worker in a small factory.
That factory only have twenty workers in total, the boss is from Hong Kong and its salary is better than other factory at that time. I don’t have that luck to get job like this, and only that I got the help from my relation so I work in that factory as labor work.
I worked for that factory for three year, they don’t have much work to do, so we will two days off every week, but their salary is better than other factory at that time. I studied computer skill at my spare time.
As the time goes by, some colleagues changed their job and look for better one, some colleagues are still work for that factory, some even work for that factory for more than ten years, but that factory isn’t as good as before.
As the economic crisis, the boss from Hong Kong sold that factory to local people. But some colleagues still didn’t change their job and continue to work for it. Now I want to write a boy that at the same age like me.
The boy came and worked for that factory at the same time like me. As he is a boy, so he gets more salary than me, we are difference for when we work, I keep on study but he doesn’t, he played for most of his spare time. I worked for that factory for three years and then I resigned, while he still works.
I changed my job quite often, for more than ten times, but he still kept on his first job for many years. As the economic crisis, that factory shrinks, and their salary doesn’t as favor as before, for that reason, he doesn’t satisfy with that, so after worked for that factory for 8 years, he resigned last year.
However, thing doesn’t work as he wish, he could not find a job during several months hunting. He was desperate, and finally he have no choice but go back to that factory.
Yesterday, I went back to that factory and visited the old colleagues, the factory doesn’t as good as before, but they are the same, work as the same positions as before, get the same salary as years ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-3 10:59:01 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.