Author: sweetpeas

poorly made in china? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-30 10:37:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Zsummersun at 2009-7-30 10:25
Only in Southern China? Why not in Northern China? Or all over China?

nonsense~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 10:39:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by terryfoy at 2009-7-30 04:52
I haven’t read this book – but with the experience of a UK retailer (I had my own business and ran a retail outlet.  I am now retired).  I can claim to have come across both sides of the coin.

what you said is rightful~~

if you could only pay little money,you would not get the goods of highest quality~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 10:47:26 |Display all floors
I haven’t read this book – but with the experience of a UK retailer (I had my own business and ran a retail outlet.  I am now retired).  I can claim to have come across both sides of the coin.

definitely true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 10:53:17 |Display all floors

a good opinion.
very fair

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 10:58:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 12:41:59 |Display all floors

I think its right,no high price ,no good products.There is why so much people like buying brand-name clothes,shoes ,bags ,and so on .because they have best quality ,not only it means good reputation,good status,but also its good quality and more comfortable to be dressed.
so the  Phenomenon is discovered all of countries ,not only in china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 14:27:27 |Display all floors
"You get what you pay for"

Spot on.
Those hypocrites only care about what they've got, but they never tell you for how much.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.