Author: caringhk

MEN identified as "Herbivorous," defined literally as Grass-Eating [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-9-13 01:42:29 |Display all floors
It's very sad that  these people have lost their will to keep fighting.

When i was a teenager i was very disappointed about the life around me. I hated my father, pitied my mother and couldn't relate to my peers.

I constantly got in to fights, fist fights, even once with my own father, spent half my school time drawing and only study enough to pass the exams, even though i had very high grades previous to reaching that age.

After too many disappointments i closed myself and stop fighting, i only read books, used the Internet and practice football alone in my backyard.

I deliberately rejected company since i thought i could only hurt me, and wouldn't even chase girls anymore, since i had lost the confidence to do it.

It took me a while to recover, even now, i can only say i'm halfway to becoming a fully confident self dependent adult. I'm more open, but still very distrustful about people around me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-9-14 09:59:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Aleh1811 at 2009-9-13 01:42
It's very sad that  these people have lost their will to keep fighting.

When i was a teenager i was very disappointed about the life around me. I hated my father, pitied my mother and couldn't r ...

with the kind of environment u are in,

expected of such OUTCOME

Now u must be stronger than MJ , say BEAT IT

of Mohd ALI, i sting the life out of u
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.