Author: constance6891

Lessons in life from your work place [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-31 10:06:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wangfuhe at 2009-7-31 10:00
I am doing my intership now. As for me, the attitude to work contains three words: patience, diligence and honest. Without patience, you can't stick to the work what you are dealing with. With dili ...

Patience, diligence and honesty   

I think it's important to have a kind heart as well.

Also, how can you deal with a situation when you know someone is taking advantage of you but if you voice out, you'll be put  down for being over-sensitive and calculative.

I am still a student but I got a feeling I will be bullied when I start work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 10:40:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Zsummersun at 2009-7-28 13:55

Tip 1: We should love our job and do it as if our own. That means, We should fully take our resposiblities and make ourselves changed for better if mistakes happened. Don't find excuses, an ...

when I only in primary school ,the teacher told that sentence often ,such as "Early birds have to eat worms" "to learn early day up' etc
but who can do it in responsible and strictly as the teacher said , I think do not just children ,adults can do a few.right ?  It is easy to say ,but doing difficult...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 10:52:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wangfuhe at 2009-7-31 10:00
I am doing my intership now. As for me, the attitude to work contains three words: patience, diligence and honest. Without patience, you can't stick to the work what you are dealing with. With dili ...

the same to you:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 11:11:06 |Display all floors
I‘m new graduate,I work for a manufacturer! The products is FITNESS EQUIPMET.I do the export ,as a tender I often make some mistakes.  Sometimes I feel upset, but for live I couldn't give up.I hope I can be more stronger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 12:40:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-7-27 14:12
What mistakes did you made at work?

What are your survival tip?

What lessons did you learn from working?

Mistake: sent email to wrong person but recalled it timely, not sure if this did reveal company commercial secret. only once.

Survival tip: maintain nice relationship with colleague. honest, enthusiastic.

learn: fulfill your daily job task correctly and efficiently, try to think over how to improve and reform current procedure and process,
           take own job responsibility forthwith, never judge others' job easily...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 12:49:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dickman at 2009-7-28 16:23
mistake, correct timely is wise

you are one secretary?
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-31 13:01:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-7-27 14:12
What mistakes did you made at work?

What are your survival tip?

What lessons did you learn from working?

you have choosen your work, that means you like it,show you enthusiasm to your work before eveyone.and take care of it.
not talk too much about others'; especially your leader and your boss no matter before public or in private.
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.