Author: caringhk

WHY is Amerika so DEPENDENT on CHINA.......???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-21 14:19:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wchao37 at 2009-7-21 14:05

Mark Wu has a lot of respect for you, and so do I.

You ARE one of my two teachers, and your generosity is very apparent to me.  

I don't know why others see only the wrong grammar, which  ...

ok la,

someone just call me a sifu today

just like i respected 91 years old Shie Jie Jing Jiangxi Temple,

i salute to all my tudis here & off couse Mark
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-21 15:50:22 |Display all floors
GM needs to sell CARS in China

as GM badly need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4 la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-21 16:17:18 |Display all floors

Reply #23 caringhk's post

GM-USA's failure is part of the sound you hear when a giant falls to the floor.

The giant falls because it has failed to cater to the needs of the market.  For instance, its cars sold to the physically-smaller Japanese customers had not been redesigned to reflect that reality.

GM-China, on the other hand, will succeed simply because the momentum of the tidal wave of Chinese consumerism is irresistible.  But it has better learn the lesson from the Japanese market.

Some people, once they become rich, also become lax and lazy.

This can happen not just with Westerners, but with us the Chinese people as well.

Otherwise one would be hard-pressed to explain why even though China's GDP was 33 percent of the world's total in 1820 -- a mere 20 years before the Opium War in 1840 -- it precipitously dropped to the ranks of poor nations within a century.

So that shows a lot can happen in 20 years, and China's position vis-a-vis the U.S. can change radically in 20 years.

That's why I hope Kevin Rudd would not mess with China or take her patience in the Rio Tinto case for granted.

It was a commercial spying case based on irrefutable evidence, not revenge against the failure of the talks on iron-ore pricing.

Kevin should not think that the Chinese people can be pressured by strong-arm tactics or threatening speeches.

I'm quite disappointed with Mr. Rudd -- because if for nothing else, I had expected this Chinese-speaking Australian leader to at least have the cultural sophistication to understand this point -- that the Chinese people are the fairest in the world, and can't and shouldn't be bullied.

Mr. Hu Yongtai, the accused in the case, was acting as a spy for Rio Tinto, according to the court charges based on the evidence found in his computer.

I am very proud of what the Chinese government did in this case, for in the past whenever a foreigner committed a crime in China, he was merely sent packing to leave the country immediately, but with no deserving punishment or justified incarceration -- even in cases such as forcible rape.

This is a landmark departure because the accused is a Chinese Australian -- an Australian nonetheless although the impact was cushioned by his Chinese ethnicity, and it shows that China is now going to observe its legal codes fairly and seriously -- dishing out the same punishment to indigenous companies and transnationals alike.

Here again Mr. Hu, Rio Tinto's point man in China and central in the criminal case, is a disgrace to the Chinese nation.

He was a graduate of Beijing University -- the Harvard of China -- which supposedly should have inculcated in him the basic attributes of a Chinese patriot.

Look, I was educated mostly in Hongkong and the West, and had never attended a Chinese university -- and yet I feel I am more Chinese than Mr. Hu.

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have done what he allegedly did -- hurting the basic interests of the Chinese people, no matter where I go.  Would you -- those of you who are ethnic Chinese?

For what can be greater than the feeling that you have done something FOR China and her long-suffering people instead of hurting her?

Earning money this way (like Hu did) is truly a meaningless enterprise -- when it comes to the truly precious things in life, nothing is more important than honoring your birthright -- the reason why you were put on earth in this life.

[ Last edited by wchao37 at 2009-7-22 02:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-21 16:19:50 |Display all floors
so Hu Stan ai n't NO Precios metal la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-21 17:18:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-7-21 09:40

what duck news r u quacking????

U GAYLANG breed

Mr Caring,

I can tolerate many insults toward me but not this kind. You know what geylang breed means.

I have never kissed a man. The only kiss with a boy was when I was about seven years old. That boy stole a kiss from me.

Please apologise, if not I will never associate with you again. Otherwise I might post a post that will really hurt you.

You may continue to insult me in any other way.

[ Last edited by constance6891 at 2009-7-21 06:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-22 10:11:19 |Display all floors
SO u grew up among GAYLANG breeds

btw, i only say dui bu ji to sweeties

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-22 11:03:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-7-21 17:18

Mr Caring,

I can tolerate many insults toward me but not this kind. You know what geylang breed means.

I have never kissed a man. The only kiss with a boy was when I was about seven yea ...

Constance don't get angry over this. Its just like what monkeys do and what monkeys speak..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.