Author: canada_man

What first, sex or love or friendship? ur experience? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-20 11:00:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-7-18 17:00
Based on ur experience, what has come first, second, third: love or friendship or sex?
My experience? Always friendship, then maybe love. If true love, then sex. I would not have it any other way. ...

Once you have true love then get married.  If you believe in his condition of True love first before sex then join the militant "no sex before marriage" camp.  Then you can shut up, go home and live with the fact that most people in the world and a high majority of the developed world do not believe in your values.

Here you invite discussion and then insult people with view differing from yours.  Are you some crusty old bigot or what?  Grow up and learn to keep your hatred to your self.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-20 11:18:54 |Display all floors
friendship first, if he will be my Mr. Right, then there will be LOVE, otherwise, it's just LIKE...

when it comes to LOVE, if it's the true LOVE, and I've married him, then there will be SEX.

[ Last edited by snowtaro at 2009-7-20 11:20 AM ]
Happiness is just as fragile as glass.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-22 18:13:22 |Display all floors
Well, that's quite an interesting topic. Pls discuss on this one.
taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des
offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-23 10:26:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-7-18 17:00
Based on ur experience, what has come first, second, third: love or friendship or sex?
My experience? Always friendship, then maybe love. If true love, then sex. I would not have it any other way. ...

in my views, friendship, love, sex are independent  but on the other hand are connected.
not all the friendship can become to love ,then sex.
not all the sex come from love!
i am traditional, i think first is friendship, then maybe become love, and end maybe become sex.
feeling is most important!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-23 10:44:52 |Display all floors
feeling is most important!

Feeling is indeed important when it comes to sex. You do it because you FEEL eager for it, as you cannot get it in the straight way, so you go the roundabout way, by first saying that you FEEL attracted to the person, that you find her SPECIAL, that you keep thinking of her day and night, especially night, that your happiness would be consummated if your love for her is returned, blah blah blah, all these only serve for one purpose: to have the special ecstatic FEELING of doing it with her

Feeling is indeed important

[ Last edited by lostsheep at 2009-7-23 10:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-23 16:42:01 |Display all floors
u learn from some anglos gweilos???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-23 19:56:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2009-7-20 11:00

Once you have true love then get married.  If you believe in his condition of True love first before sex then join the militant "no sex before marriage" camp.  Then you can shut up, ...

I luv all. Even u.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.