Author: canada_man

What first, sex or love or friendship? ur experience? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-18 20:33:03 |Display all floors

Love as an addiction

you use "love" to cheat someone of his or her sex and then your addiction to the wonderful experience gradually develop into what we call love

Love, after all, is a state where two persons are addicted to each other.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-7-18 21:37:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lostsheep at 2009-7-18 20:33
you use "love" to cheat someone of his or her sex and then your addiction to the wonderful experience gradually develop into what we call love

Love, after all, is a state where two per ...

so you mean you start with sex and then loves come?
So you mean sex without love as a beginning.Not a nice beginning I would say.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 21:59:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-7-18 21:37

so you mean you start with sex and then loves come?
So you mean sex without love as a beginning.Not a nice beginning I would say.

you will not deny that when you feel attraction to someone or feel you "love" him or her there is sex at work, will you?

Love is something higher than sex. Sex comes quickly, but it requires time for love to grow and go beyond sex

[ Last edited by chienl at 2009-7-18 10:34 PM ]
The bluest of all souls

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-7-18 22:05:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chienl at 2009-7-18 21:59

I do not really mean that, but you will not deny that when you feel attraction to someone or feel you "love" him or her there is sex at work, will you?

When there is love sometimes you can have sex but there are times you can avoid until you are very sure that love is mutual.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-19 13:04:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-7-18 18:05

It not possible for me to believe ur words. Sex is sex. Intercourse is intercourse. Hugging, kissing, petting is NOT sex or intercourse. How old r u?

I am old enough.
Hugging Kissing, Petting is sexual.  You only do it with those you are falling in love with or that you are attracted to.  Nitpicking on what part goes in what hole when is juvenile in itself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-19 20:51:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-7-19 13:04

I am old enough.
Hugging Kissing, Petting is sexual.  You only do it with those you are falling in love with or that you are attracted to.  Nitpicking on what part goes in what hole when is ju ...

OMG!!!! U certainly live-up to ur avatar name U need help. Go to library and get book entitled "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex but Were Afraid to Ask". I must ask u again, "how old r u"?  
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-20 07:36:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by idiot8 at 2009-7-19 13:04

I am old enough.
Hugging Kissing, Petting is sexual.  You only do it with those you are falling in love with or that you are attracted to.  Nitpicking on what part goes in what hole when is ju ...

How old did u say u r?
Go to library and get book called, "Everything u wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask".
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.