Author: canada_man

What first, sex or love or friendship? ur experience? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-18 18:09:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lostsheep at 2009-7-18 17:27

Sex always comes the first, followed by love. Friendship is not essential for one's happiness. It is nothing but a superfical decoration of your life.

The best state of life is to have wond ...

How young/old r u?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 18:13:11 |Display all floors
friendship, sex, love....first two are straightforward, the last one love which can be tricky and misleading, too many stories told by friends about break ups, etc...

actually if you put friendship + sex, its friend with benefits, not a too bad combo.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 18:26:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-7-18 18:00

Thx but u contradict ur self. U say," Friendship is not essential for one's happiness. It is nothing but a superfical decoration of your life" then u say,   "wonderful sex with t ...

You fail to notice that the word "friend" in my observation is made in quotation marks, which means that I lend it from the common definition of the word without really believing in it.

Life is short, so the time limited time should be spent on things of higher value

And under my values, I think time spent with the one you love trying to care about and undertand each other more is better spent than that with so-called "friends".

I am not trying to be different from others, really. I am only honest about how I really FEEL about these things.

Life is open-ended, I am not sure I will stick to this stance for ever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 18:33:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-7-18 18:09

How young/old r u?

To be insightful you do not need to be one hundred years old. That's why the first person who declares the emperor is naked is not the old and wordly folks, but the baby who sees with its own eyes, without being swayed by the views and prejudices and hypocrisy of the masses

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 19:40:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-7-18 18:13
friendship, sex, love....first two are straightforward, the last one love which can be tricky and misleading, too many stories told by friends about break ups, etc...

actually if you put friends ...

Thx for your opinion. u write clearly and explicitly and with no doubts in what ur saying.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 20:22:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-7-18 18:05

It not possible for me to believe ur words. Sex is sex. Intercourse is intercourse. Hugging, kissing, petting is NOT sex or intercourse. How old r u?

I guess those who put sex before love and "friendship" are all younger and have a greater sexual appetite, that is, are more capable in this blessed ability, than you. This is why you keep asking how old or young those who differ from you are.

And besides, I guess we are more honest than you.

You are well advised to confront this harsh fact about your gradually failing ability in this regard and do something, if possible, to improve it, instead of deriving false confort from abstract things that do not require much physical efforts.

Do more exercise

Just my guess. No offense meant.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 20:30:01 |Display all floors
as your love for someone grows you should progress sexually as well.

Actually, this is not the real case, and its opposite is true: as your addiction to your partner's sexual appeal grows your love for him or her grows as well - though I do  not deny there is something about love that goes beyond sex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.