Views: 9131|Replies: 9

Boxing, Soccer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-18 11:37:12 |Display all floors
Do you like boxing?  i like boxing and Soccer, i even played Rugby 1 or 2 times.

Also, Playing TaiChi, which is one of Chinese traditional exercises, could help us a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-18 23:17:10 |Display all floors
I hate boxing.

I don't know why people enjoy watching others getting beaten up.

It should be  banned all over the world. Many will disagree with me.

Ask yourself, how will you feel if you father or brother is making a living out of it.

I hate hate hate boxing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-19 10:41:13 |Display all floors
Boxing is quite cool. It is a kind of sport, so I appreciate it.

Boxing is not bullying, you can ask the participants whether they are bullied, they will tell you no, they are just attending a match, for prize.

When you are beaten down, you stand up again, and fight back, that's the grand sprit of human beings.

In boxing, what you can see is perseverance, strength, skills, delicacy, adroitness, and masculine... no wonder the female don't like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-19 13:11:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Zsummersun at 2009-7-19 10:41
Boxing is quite cool. It is a kind of sport, so I appreciate it.

Boxing is not bullying, you can ask the participants whether they are bullied, they will tell you no, they are just attending a m ...

You only listed the positive aspects of boxing. The negative factors are as follows;

(1) it is cruel
(2) it is dangerous and damaging
(3) it could hurt the family's feelings
(4) many many more  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-19 13:13:07 |Display all floors
Hey wow!

I just became a junior member!!!

Yippie !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-19 14:38:54 |Display all floors

hey,constance

my opinion is that men could box for prize.  Girls or women had better take part in some running or swimming games or tennis or likewise.

Men are the kings and women are queens in their traditional families.  However, the teenagers have different opinoins on the traditional families now.

When i was in my twenties, i planed to remain single.  however, i got  lots of pressure from my parents and grandparents to urge me to get married.

so, i had a lower expectation on my marriage, and i think my wife and i may keep our marriage alive in a simple model.

oh, i am off the topic. as for soccer or running, we could benefit a lot from such exercise, especially for office staff members.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-19 15:15:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zzxxll at 2009-7-19 14:38
my opinion is that men could box for prize.  Girls or women had better take part in some running or swimming games or tennis or likewise.

Men are the kings and women are queens in their traditio ...

Oh dear...

I have too much to learn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.