Author: whereabout

How about exorcism? is it real? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-7-18 16:00:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-7-18 15:50

i think i can't to see that channel .
where are you ?
how can you receive that channle ?
use satelite receive or other method?


My broadband ISP provides that channel available for charged users, but it will be unaccessible to those who is not its user

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-7-18 16:03:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Jani at 2009-7-18 15:49
but in my hometown mony of people believe it !

yes , it have big market in rural area . our hometown also have many
people believe it.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-7-18 16:04:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whereabout at 2009-7-18 16:00


My broadband ISP provides that channel available for charged users, but it will be unaccessible to those who is not its user

ok , i know .
maybe i can also do it .
just download a software.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-7-18 16:13:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-7-18 16:04

ok , i know .
maybe i can also do it .
just download a software.


you can directly go its website, i think there will be a live broadcasting freely

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-7-18 16:15:16 |Display all floors
thank you  buddy .
some body told me download a soft ware
meteor
thank you !

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-7-18 16:17:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by herdsman at 2009-7-18 16:15
thank you  buddy .
some body told me download a soft ware
meteor
thank you !


WEB TV does not require any additional software, the mediaplayer is embedded in its site, you just click the button of play where it offers

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-7-18 16:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whereabout at 2009-7-18 16:17


WEB TV does not require any additional software, the mediaplayer is embedded in its site, you just click the button of play where it offers

ok , i  know ,
i watch cnn live use your methed .
but unfortunately , i can't understand the mean,
my english is not well .so i can't have ability to watching live.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.