Author: jennytiger

should i meet my net friend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-17 16:37:09 |Display all floors
why he want to meet you?

you are married,he is married,friends on line are badder than friends in reality?

if you meet he,what can you do except chatting?

so why dont select chatting on line?

i

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-17 16:59:32 |Display all floors

Normal Phenomenon in this society

Well . A very interesting topic , It reminds me of my Wife < i think at least , She wont do such a stupid thing to destory my deep love to her and our happy family .

it depends what kind of situation would you like to show in the future   ? Or what kind of relationship do you wanna remain ?
As a man , I surely tell you that guy 's real goal  by no means wants tp meet you as pure or simple as you think ,Otherwise ,he would not put forward such kinds of request, meeting man in private  ,Especially both of you have a happy family . it is easy to casue misunderstandings ,Not only for both of you ,but your beloved husband.  I think If i were you , I would not meet a woman Who isnot worth seeing at all to destroy my happy family .
IF you just wanna make friends with him, Just take your husband together , it shows your great care about your husband and wont hurt him , On the other hand , it shows your great interest to make new friends.

Simply ,If you wanna have sex with that man ,have an affair with him  Just keep it to yourself .

and meet him privately

No matter you wanna have sex or an affair with him or not . You have to prepare for your upcoming trouble  

As long as you meet him privately ,

Joy always needs to pay high price .  Things are easy to be figured out , unless you never do it .

To some extent , If my wife would be chatting with a man for such a long time without informing me ,

And things are developing more and more abnomral seems like waht you said

I will surely tell her , It is useless to remain our marriage relationship . it is time to say goodbye ,

It means a kind of  defection for her husband , it is extremely unbearable for men who love their wives

( if they dont love their wives . no matter what unreasonable things they do is nothing to do with them ,

they dont care )

Just put it another way ,If your husband meets a woman in private ?
Or You found some amphibolous message in your husband's cell phone  how do you feel ? What kind of action do you show ?
I think you should thanks God for not diclosing your chat record to your husband .

[ Last edited by xiaoyin091 at 2009-7-17 05:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-17 17:02:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaoyin091 at 2009-7-17 16:59
Well . it depends what kind of situation would you like to show in the future   ? Or what kind of relationship do you wanna remain ?
As a man , I surely tell you that guy 's real goal  by no mean ...

Wise words

OK la

i was even chided by my gf for calling her gf's as their hubby may misunderstand

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-17 17:23:08 |Display all floors

unnecessary Miunderstandings should be avoided

unnecessary Miunderstandings should be avoided

if you wanna remain a long and happy marriage

men's patience is limited

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-17 21:25:19 |Display all floors
I think you shouldn't meet him in reality.You may know a person's face but not his mind.And you have a beautiful family,you should learn to cherish.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.