Author: anne_anne

Post-80s Girl Lives In Toilet To Protest High Housing Prices [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-27 10:59:44 |Display all floors
For post-80s, especially for post-85s people, it's hard for them who are from other cities to live in the big cities because of high rent price and low salary. I understand this girl's situation, if there is a room offered to me for free, i will take it without any hesitation and shame, this is the reality for all the new graduates now, we have no money, we have no relatives, we have no work experience etc., all we can do is to do our best to save money and get high salary, no money no dream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-27 14:33:34 |Display all floors

Reply #1 anne_anne's post

i wanna get such a toilet, but my company don't satisfy me.
so, i hv to pay money to rent room for myself......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-27 14:53:21 |Display all floors

Reply #6 Zsummersun's post

yep, i watched "the pursuit of happiness" also, touched by Will Smith' excellent performance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-27 16:49:15 |Display all floors
seems a nice room:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 09:00:19 |Display all floors
say  hello to the girl.
it's great to have a room in your company. in this case, it can save us more than two hours everyday and almost 1000yuan every month, as you donnot have to pay the rent. besides, you can never be late for work, and you will never befined.

it's really rare in the metropolics to provide the staff a room like that. luck guy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 13:14:44 |Display all floors
oh, so high the housing price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 13:19:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ahourenren at 2009-7-27 10:59
For post-80s, especially for post-85s people, it's hard for them who are from other cities to live in the big cities because of high rent price and low salary. I understand this girl's situation, i ...

I am as a post-85s,and I have worked only half a month ,only a green hand .when I was in the university ,usually thought about the  future is bright and the life is fine,but the fact is not .Someone who is older than me told that when you only have a bowl of white rice ,you should thought who haven't; when you only have to lived in  Tile-roofed house,you should thought who  lived in the wood house .
everying will better if we persist in pursuiting our dram ,our future ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.