Author: raymondlam

How much you read in a day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-12 10:51:41 |Display all floors
In nowadays,there are too much resource to spent your sparetime, internet, game, TV, and those thing just pours into your head giving no time for people to digest.  The books and magazines are moving far away from people day by day. I think the books can give us more that other things could not, especially can give us a  deep thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 11:02:02 |Display all floors
In nowadays,there are too much resource to spent your sparetime, internet, game, TV, and those thing just pours into your head giving no time for people to digest.  The books and magazines are moving far away from people day by day. I think the books can give us more that other things could not, especially can give us a  deep thought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 11:31:40 |Display all floors
Scanning daily news globally and see what happens around the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 11:34:35 |Display all floors

information flows amply

information intaked for daily reading is tremendous nowadays.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 11:49:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wisperer at 2009-7-12 10:51
In nowadays,there are too much resource to spent your sparetime, internet, game, TV, and those thing just pours into your head giving no time for people to digest.  The books and magazines are movi ...

i agree with you. in the past, i read books sometimes, but now i seldom read them.
after working, i go home and surf the internet to see films and cartoons. i admired the person who like reading books. they are so knowledgeble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 12:09:19 |Display all floors

reading will improve our self-Cultivation

reading will improve our self-Cultivation indeedly, I like reading everyday, and my daily plans are reading news in internet  from 9:00am to 10:00am when I am in school working, because I have finished my first lesson and I should relax myself this time, at the same time students are doing Morning exercises, to be a teacher I have nothing to do this time ,and I will read English Salon and write my blog in afternoon, because I always have no lessons. I have enough time to do my reading , of couse, that`s not enough, I should read more to improve, At night, I will listen some songs, watch CCTV9 English channel to get some more imformations,reading is the another  ways of studying, it  can also mold our character. so I like do it day by day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 12:40:36 |Display all floors

FOR THE ACCUMALATION OF THE ENGLISH WORDS

ALMOST EVERY DAY, I READ CHINADAILY, NEWSWEEK,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.