Author: raymondlam

How much you read in a day [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-11 20:21:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raymondlam at 2009-7-11 09:58
Reading can be tiring, especially after a long day at work.I would only glance through a few pages in the magazines just for relaxation.It's difficult for me to finish reading or studying a book: ...

I read books every day and I hope to keep this habit for a life time.

[ Last edited by amylhz at 2009-7-11 10:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 20:52:29 |Display all floors
I read the newspaper everyday.

I like to read Agatha Christie's books during school holidays.

I hope to read the Bible everyday too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 21:26:31 |Display all floors
I made a plan for myself that  do one or two reading every day.But  I find I couldn't resist tempation.When I got home ,I almost spend all the time in watching cartoon play game and so on.Only when the exam season is coming,I will begin to reading.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 05:22:05 |Display all floors
reading the bibiles, i dont mind reading it from time to time, there are some amazing stories in it
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 07:35:12 |Display all floors

wish i could sitdown and read...

i'm just too hyber to sit around and read somethin...instead i like to watch and get the result quick  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 09:34:10 |Display all floors
I seldom read books, but often read news on internet.  Just like China daily and Baidu. And sometimes read magazines on weekends. I know that reading can increase our knowledge,broaden our outlook as well as promote our self-cultivation. I tried to insist on reading more books but failed.  I am too lazy to read more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 10:12:09 |Display all floors
I want to read something english,but my english is very poor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.