Views: 17754|Replies: 24

Soccer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-11 09:49:00 |Display all floors
Do you Guys like playing Soccer and watching the game on TV?

Every four years, the Earth orbits around the Soccer(British football) during the World Cup.

you know the excellent Soccer teams come from Europe and South America such as Brazil, France, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England, Netherland.

Also, some of the soccer fans are so crazy!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 12:44:25 |Display all floors
Of Course ^ ^

If we have times

Let's talk about it !!

Come on! Wait for NOTHING!!
My English is soooo poooor....

Sooooo Can you HELP me? thanks very much..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 19:04:48 |Display all floors
World cup is next year!!!

I like Spain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 06:16:37 |Display all floors

The football Club from Italy

AC Milan is one of my favorite Clubs. There were three players from Netherland and they were the main players of AC Milan in the late1980s and early 1990s.

you know VAN BASTEN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 06:17:16 |Display all floors
VAN BASTEN

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 16:37:42 |Display all floors
I'm a huge fan. Wherei live, it's all about football (soccer is how americans only call it).

In the next world cup, i want my country (Argentina) to win, but it looks almost impossible right now because we lack the team cohesion to make our players work.

My only hope is in individual performances in which i think we are best, but sadly in a team sport that is unlikely to be good enough to lead us to triumph.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-12 18:09:02 |Display all floors

Aleh1811

yeah, aleh

i agree with you the Individual performances are the best ones. however, there should be an Captain who would be in the dominant position.  If not, the star players would have the Consciousness to cooperation.

the star players always ought to pass the ball to the the right one who is in the right place.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.