Author: onlybetty

Do you have a intimate net friend for a long time?What do you talke about? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-13 10:45:19 |Display all floors
i have two net friends, sometimes i chat with them. but now we`er all busy, so become strangeness.
in fact, i cant trust net friends all of the things. no reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 10:53:32 |Display all floors

Reply #1 onlybetty's post

sorry, i havn't.
ever i was trying to hanker pretty girl as gf by qq, but i found either she was not so pretty as i expected or she was a big man...
so i gave up this hopelessly, also this failure led me to misdoubt if i could find real person including buddies...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 11:25:50 |Display all floors
I do have one itimate net friend, and yes, we almost talk everything---job, love, family, friends---and i like the feeling that when  i was blue and he would try his best to make me comfy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 11:30:42 |Display all floors
It is very difficult for me to find those friends who are willing to listen to my anything.I always trend to tell my private story to the net firends who we never meet  rather than ones in real life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 12:54:52 |Display all floors
i have got a net friend when i was junior high school, at that time the network is not as popular as today, indeed, we meet in the net but make more intercourse by letter. It's a little absurd today, but at that time, many classmate have the same experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 13:11:19 |Display all floors
i think i had several intimate net pals
i am always the best one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-13 13:13:49 |Display all floors

how to post my photo? do newcomer have this right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.