Views: 5587|Replies: 5

Hurdler Liu Xiang is recovering [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-2 15:56:24 |Display all floors
China's Liu Xiang clears a hurdle at a training base in Shanghai June 30, 2009. Liu's coach said the hurdler is recovering well from his ankle injury but he is not a hundred percent fit for competition. The former 110m hurdles record holder pulled out of the Beijing Olympics last year due to an injury and has not been in competition since.
上传图片.jpg
上传图片2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 16:22:05 |Display all floors
my fav. chinese athlete... jia you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 15:28:50 |Display all floors
he still keep recovery and trainning every day in Xin'zhuang shanghai,
my living house is close-by his trainning center. but never saw his till now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-8 15:30:15 |Display all floors

Reply #2 esmarika's post

his peak is past and hard to reach at it again, i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 16:51:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-7-8 15:30
his peak is past and hard to reach at it again, i think.

Actually I was already his fan before he won that gold medal in Athens and equalled the world record.

When he was in the heats (competitions held  to qualify for the final race) I was already cheering for him. This is because he's Asian and I thought he's going to lose. I was moved by how determined he looked eventhough the odds are against him.

Then came the final race. He was positioned in the center lane. I felt sad because I thought he's going to be last so I cheered for him.

Then he won! And I started jumping around and screaming.

My mother told me to 'shut up and sit down!'  

I'm a true fan

Give myself a hug

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-9 17:20:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by constance6891 at 2009-7-9 16:51

Actually I was already his fan before he won that gold medal in Athens and equalled the world record.

When he was in the heats (competitions held  to qualify for the final race) I was alread ...

Ok, Continue your enthusiasm on him. He will feel that and grasp another championship in near future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.