Views: 6100|Replies: 7

Do you remember your graduation ceremony? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-1 15:57:14 |Display all floors
2 days ago, I graduated from college. My college is not famous or I should say it’s too normal that sometimes I even feel shamed if I was asked which college did I come from. However, when I met my friends, I couldn’t help tears coming down. Anyway, it’s a place where I have stayed for four years and it’s a place I turn myself into a real adult. Walking along the road on campus, past times like films came through my mind, I sobbed inconsolably. “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone”, how I wish to stay here for a longer time! I know nothing can comfort me the feeling of lose, but I also know life have to move on, those memories will be cherished forever.

[ Last edited by bettywj at 2009-7-1 03:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 16:17:01 |Display all floors
Even if you stay, your college mates will leave. So, just take it as a sweet memory as the past will never be repeated again.

After you graduate, you can visit your campus if time permits. You will find that the environment there is changing as time goes by.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-3 14:47:33 |Display all floors
there are too many schoolfellows in my working city, i got the contact list but seldom contact them, due to they are mostly successful than me, i feel very shamed...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-22 00:00:19 |Display all floors

Just talk.......

Not famous or famous is not important for me. of course you too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-5 22:30:33 |Display all floors
the last term is my happiest  time in my all life ,we friends went to drink  beer,palyed basketball and        fight  in our favorible games . i can  firmly say it's a heaven for the us that will graduate.

when the sepearted day  came ,the friends around me departed one by one ,and tears can 't stop droping out. 7-1,oh ,what a sad day.

my schoolmates are working now ,we seldom contact  each other,but i think we both miss each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-6 15:31:06 |Display all floors

can't remember.

little impression on that.maybe there was not at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-18 14:47:15 |Display all floors
hey,please don't feel any shamed when people refer to your college.In my opinion,college is just one experence in your life no matter it is famous or simple ,the most important is that you have enjoyed it or not and what you have got from it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.