Author: may_flower

Diary of July,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-3 15:27:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-7-3 14:30

Caring, T/T me some $$$$$$ for my spending, ok?
How does it sound?

sounds good

but you forgot your bank account #

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-3 20:34:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-7-1 09:15
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Baby
Yesterday, when I chatted with one friend about love, that kind of matter we used to discuss between old girls like us that are at our 27s, it is so weird in front o ...

Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance
where there is a will,there is a way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-3 22:56:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-7-3 14:21
Thank you and I know exactly what is the problem with me.
Before I decided to buy that house, I considered with all the results, for example, how if I can't afford the installment every month, if  ...

Susan, from all kinds of aspects, I think you should be a boy  instead of girl. Maybe you were a boy when you were in your mom's belly.  But you suddenly  turned into a girl when you come to the world. hehehe... just it's a joke.  Usually, boys consider and bear more than girls. Traditionally, boys consider how to buy a house  and marry and raise a familiy. You consider so much just like a boy.

I am too lazy to consider how to pay bank load. As far as i am concerned, everything is my husband 's duty and it's nothing of my business. So I feel very little pressure for living.  hehehe, take me for example, live with happiness. Otherwise, it's easy to make you old if you go on considering so much. Really, i am not scaring of you .  heheheee....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-4 10:22:54 |Display all floors
many of my classmates and friends got marryied and gave birth to a baby in recent years,  I even get jealous when I heard about that. That makes me also want to get married, and this feeling is running deep these two years....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-4 15:53:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuewen at 2009-7-3 10:56 PM

Susan, from all kinds of aspects, I think you should be a boy  instead of girl. Maybe you were a boy when you were in your mom's belly.  But you suddenly  turned into a girl when you come t ...

when I am in my childhood, my father told me:" After your birth, I went out for a smoothsayer, he said you should be a boy instead of girl, maybe to be a girl isn't good for you, from your destiny." Should I believe that?
Indeed I like to be a boy more than a girl, when I buy a house, girls would run to me and ask for marriage even I am more than 30s, but as a girl, Oh, that is a big problem.
So I must get marry this year or next year, I promise myself. I hate worry to much but I will have to, that is sick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-4 15:55:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snowtaro at 2009-7-4 10:22 AM
many of my classmates and friends got marryied and gave birth to a baby in recent years,  I even get jealous when I heard about that. That makes me also want to get married, and this feeling is run ...

I wanted to get marry too.
But I can;t find the right one for marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-4 15:57:10 |Display all floors
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Lifestyle
I chatted with one friend this morning, about the different lifestyle. We have something in common, we both didn’t go for university because of the poor family, I went out for job at middle school and she went out for job after high school.
We both went for self-educated test and studied commercial English, and we are at the same age, she is 5 months younger than me. We both worked as foreign trade and we met each other in our QQ group, we found that we are close to each other and then we chat quite often.
We both messed up for our life. Last year, she went back to her hometown and found a job as foreign trade, it is hard to find a job as foreign trade in her hometown, and finally she got one but she has spent up almost all of her savings. And the salary is poor, she told me that she was kind of regret with this decision.
She is a independence girl, and kept on study, she told me that she has kept on study for nine years and still going on with study. We have another thing in common, for we are both single and confuse with love affair.
She said:’ I see some girls, which in their 20s, they meet some boys and cohabite with them, then she doesn’t go out for work any more, she stays at home and the boy supports her spending, what do you think of them?”
I said”” Oh, I can’t do that, compare with China tradition, I can only live with a boy after marriage.”
She said:” We are both out of date, what is the meaning that keep virgin till marriage, you know they are living pretty well, they don’t need to work, they spend boys money, and live happy. You and me, work so hard to get marry but I know that you are lonely.”
I said:” That is true, sometimes I feel lonely.”
She said:” I am talking about a lifestyle, I don comment which one is right and which one is wrong, all depends on. But what I am trying to tell you that it is not fair, we work so hard but we don’t get as much as they can, don’t you think we are failure at that aspect?”
I shocked, I have never think that I need to depend on others for my living, and I do work hard to get what I want instead of ask someone to give it to me, am I choose the wrong lifestyle that put too much pressure on me?
I said:’ I think that lifestyle isn’t health.”
She said:” I am agree with you, but now I know maybe we are wrong, who care about it? we just put too much attention to the so-called china tradition, maybe only we care but even boys, they don’t care about it.”
Then I am more messed up.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.