Views: 33227|Replies: 142

Diary of July,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-1 09:15:13 |Display all floors
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Baby
Yesterday, when I chatted with one friend about love, that kind of matter we used to discuss between old girls like us that are at our 27s, it is so weird in front of other people that we are still single in that age, follow our conversation.
She: whenever I call my family, it is like a bad thing, my parents always push me for marriage, as if that nobody will accept me as his wife. Did you parents do the same thing to you?
Me: No, they don’t, because when they said this to me, I will be angry and they don’t want to offend me.
She: That is a good thing, I am already upset that I don’t want them to treat me like this, I will wait and will not get marry if I can’t find someone that I really want to get marry, if not, I would rather be alone in my life.
Me: to be single is a good thing, we will have absolutely freedom, but have you ever think of when you are at your 60s or more than that?
She: I think I will have my baby with me, absolutely, why you said this to me?
Me: if you will have your baby, you must get marry, if you want your baby to be smart and health, the best time for you to have the baby is during 24 to 29, and now you are 27.
She: Are you telling me that will get marriage because of time for marriage?
Me: No, I think it is time for to have a baby, which is the main reason.
She: You are scaring me.
Me: I make the matter very simple, I just want to have a baby, when I am old, that I will have my baby beside me, and I don’t need to go to the care-center.
She: me too, I don’t want to be lonely when I am old, and I want to have a daughter and a son.
Me: so you mean that you will have absolutely get marry, and the same reason like me?
She: Well, I don’t know, but when listen to you, I do want to have baby, we don’t know what happen in the future, and with a baby with us, we still have the reason to work hard and struggle for our life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 10:14:25 |Display all floors
Why not adopt one if you are as open as a foreigner?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 10:26:03 |Display all floors
or can try the artificial insemination?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 10:49:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-7-1 10:26

MEI    HAOSHUANG la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 10:51:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Zsummersun at 2009-7-1 10:14 AM
Why not adopt one if you are as open as a foreigner?

No, a child of my own, not someone else's.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 10:53:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-7-1 10:26 AM

It isn't possible in China that to have a baby when in single, a big fire comes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-1 12:47:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-7-1 10:53

It isn't possible in China that to have a baby when in single, a big fire comes.

i know many tried "stealing love"

& have one without getting married

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.