Author: polaris1120

Why is Transformer 2 so popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-2 12:18:16 |Display all floors
coz it is a part of memory in my childhood

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 12:33:56 |Display all floors
yes! the 80's people promote the enthusiasm ,this the the main reason!
and more is the stimulating the scene screen,the  fierce war between the carmans!that make all the ages to like that film.

and little childen like that film,so parent wont let the little guy see the film alone,they must see with their honney.

this is also shows that children market in china is being and will still be big!

how do you think my conclusion?!
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 15:24:00 |Display all floors
Because toys and multi-media message of Transformer have been impressive in people's heart. Additionally some intensive advertisements about transformer make  people have to accept it.But it is a good thing that shows the progress of  science and technology.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 15:54:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heaven house at 2009-7-2 12:33
yes! the 80's people promote the enthusiasm ,this the the main reason!
and more is the stimulating the scene screen,the  fierce war between the carmans!that make all the ages to like that film.

Yeah, so the Chinese cartoon movie "pleasant goat and big big wolf' is popular among Chinese children though it's low budget and poor quality... I really don't understand those children. Is that because I'm too old?
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 15:59:38 |Display all floors

spielberg's money machine retirement plan.

still think its one of the most commercialized trashy non brainer spin off's ever.A marketing man once said'if you stick a pair of tits on it you can sell anything'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 16:00:40 |Display all floors
Additionally some intensive advertisements about transformer make  people have to accept it.But it is a good thing that shows the progress of  science and technology.

My god, it's terrific how society became so blind about violence and hate. Only the barbarian believe in barbaria: the only science progress I see here is jst the science for killing and destroy. Because people like you are so blind and believe such simplist stupidity, all the world countries spend  1000 000 000 000 dollars for weapon, but are unable to find only 500 000 000 dollars for stop definitively hunger in all the world. It's nothing but disgusting. You can be happy, the few dollars you paid your cinema entry will go to hollywood pocket, holliwood, as you know, a tool for propaganda of the white house for it"s world policy. You paid for byuing bomb that kill civilian in Irak, for example. But, of course, its a little too difficult to understand for dumb like you who far prefer understand tha war between these stupid robots....

A question, everybody here applause, but dont you think it's a problem that such movies can have advertisement during near 3 month, monopolizing most of advertisement during the last days, and, on the other hand, other movies will just have minimum advertisement, and , of course, not on the same media..?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 18:30:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2009-7-2 16:00

My god, it's terrific how society became so blind about violence and hate. Only the barbarian believe in barbaria: the only science progress I see here is jst the science for killing and dest ...

a tool for propaganda of the white house for it"s world policy. at least  from this movie.  
Can I say the movie is a display of their military strength? They say there are a lot of advanced weapons in the movie. I didn't notice it, though unluckily, I saw
the movie last evening and I really don't like it. I don't like the robot images/characers and sometimes I can tell who is who. I saw my watch over and over ...,
but I had to spend more than two hours in the cinema, because my  male  friends  seemed to enjoy it.
But usually I like Hollyhood movies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.