Author: polaris1120

Why is Transformer 2 so popular in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-2 07:50:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 08:44:02 |Display all floors

Popular

coz the main female character shows off her gears! You can see her running alot with a nice firm C-cup bouncing up & down.  >.<
Guys just can't hold it much longer Wahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 08:47:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2009-6-29 14:33
I think the reason is that most of the cinemagoers are post-80's who watched the "Transformer" cartoon in their childhood. Almost all of us post-80's know the series because watching TV programs was one of the most important entertainment activities for us.  Do you have the same feeling with me?

Ye me too, i remember when i was a kid, i watched the japanese version of transformers. That time is was dubbed into chinese version. The animation series was so good i didn't wanted to end.
I have however watched a bit of the western version. Switched the tv off after a few minutes. So crap compared to the japanese one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 10:07:37 |Display all floors

love

yes, i agree with you. i also like transformer. it left me a deep impression

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 10:14:50 |Display all floors

i don't know

I dislike cartoon movies, so I have no idea about transformer series, there are so many good movies made by hollywood, as to me, I like Tom Cruise's movies, such as "TOP GUN". I also like those stimulant movies such as "Forrest Gump" and "The Shawshank Redemption". Maybe, transformer 2 are welcomed in young people. It's a good movie too, I believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 11:15:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-2 11:38:58 |Display all floors
oh I love the movie that it's fantastic!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.