Author: greatlady

why our chinese ppl working so hard but can not change to have a better life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-6-24 21:52:44 |Display all floors

workin hard doesnt mean you make money...

workin hard means you ARE a cheap labor...and cheap labor will hardly make it to the top; we all need better skills & better pay & better ev'rythin in order just to do some EXTRA  

*now, you all see why companies dont hire me  

[ Last edited by NYChinatown at 2009-6-24 08:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-24 22:02:39 |Display all floors

you kno it ALL...

Originally posted by pearlblack at 2009-6-24 07:39
i think it has something to do with the communist chinese governments......  
everyone from around the world knows that how corrupted yr governements are.....

and....even though.the econom ...

ev'rythin you have sez is just the OPPOSITE my friend from oversea & hopefully not from NYC might damage my reputation around here)  

the main reason that the mainlanders get so little is 'cause their livin standard is  much lower than most countries, and also an attractive package for the foreign investors...this is just one of the clever business deals & nuttin kaputz aboutit, OK (you just made it so complicated like i have to go to law school for this)    ;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-25 14:03:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-23 15:13
I've witnessed many ppls in my life and even through one generation to another generation,I've seen my grandfather how deligent he is and then to my father and my  uncles as well as my ...

it was called MATTHEW EFFECT.
"the rich get richer and the poor get poorer"....

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-6-25 14:40:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-24 12:35

I thought I was trying to figure out the big enviroment of China,not the personal case,sure the personal case can be an good example ,also,I do not anyone get sad about the topic. you are so ni ...

being sentimental form peopoe who deserve my feelings only.Unfortunately they can not be many
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-25 20:35:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-6-23 18:11
I wanted to say I would love ,but I made a mistake and wrote lie instead of love.

YOU ARE SLU   T LA.:Q:Q

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-25 20:37:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pearlblack at 2009-6-24 20:39
i think it has something to do with the communist chinese governments......  
everyone from around the world knows that how corrupted yr governements are.....

and....even though.the econom ...

NO listen gui lao la,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-25 20:37:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-6-23 15:13
I've witnessed many ppls in my life and even through one generation to another generation,I've seen my grandfather how deligent he is and then to my father and my  uncles as well as my ...

u gay la

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.